What's new

Possible free throw?

So as my fight stick arrived today, I was TERRIBLE, so I put my ass in training.

What I found out, was that if you do 1,1,2,db x, the opponent PROBABLY doesn't have frames on block and you can automatically do a free throw. I don't know if this works since i only did it in training, but if one of you guys did it online and test if it works or not, I'll be grateful.

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
So as my fight stick arrived today, I was TERRIBLE, so I put my ass in training.

What I found out, was that if you do 1,1,2,db x, the opponent PROBABLY doesn't have frames on block and you can automatically do a free throw. I don't know if this works since i only did it in training, but if one of you guys did it online and test if it works or not, I'll be grateful.
Do you mean 1,1,2, pretty kick? That actually might work since they may be slightly stunned even on block when she lands on the ground....hmmm I'll try this!

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
I don't understand exactly what you mean but Fake Out Kick on block is slight disadvantage for Kitana so I don't see any scenario where you'd get a free throw. I tried 1,1,2~Fake Out then throw against the CPU in training and they could duck the throw.

I don't understand exactly what you mean but Fake Out Kick on block is slight disadvantage for Kitana so I don't see any scenario where you'd get a free throw. I tried 1,1,2~Fake Out then throw against the CPU in training and they could duck the throw.
hes not talking about the fake out kick, its the pretty kicks

OZombiePenguinO

Garbage, bro
Mmm, TC, instead of PS3 buttons, you should use 1, 2, 3, and 4. I was confused for a moment LOL, like "why would you do her flying move?" And I'm sure some of the 360 players are a bit slower than I