What's new

General/Other - Kenshi **Possessed & Kenjutsu Guides in OP** Pig's Home for all Kenshi

Lokheit

Noob
What's this option select feature you're talking about? Is it on PC too?

For what I read in your comments it sounds like something to make new inputs after a combo string easier to perform? If that's the case that's good for Kenjutsu but also ultra good for characters like Marksman Erron in the corner.

Match Videos

Jaqui Full Auto @karaokelove vs @Pig Of The Hut Kenshi Balanced/Possesed

Kung Jin Bojitsu v Kenshi Balanced
Forever King v Pig of the hut Winners Finals Scraps 2

Cassie Hollywood v Kenshi Balanced
Saltface vs Pig of the hut Winners Semis Scraps 2

Kung Jin Bojitsu vs Kenshi Balanced Grand Finals Scraps 2
Forever King v Pig of the hut
you just got to hate that broken F3 that kills wakes that thing im almost shure will get patched maybe to 1 hit

@Lokheit an Option Select is when you input a combo cancelled in a special that would not execute the special if the opponent doesn't get hit by the normal hits. In MK X that's achieved by inputting the combo + special + down down block. If the opponent gets hit by any of the combo moves, the special will also hit. If not, the special will not show and you'll sit blocking ;-)

Lokheit

Noob
@Lokheit an Option Select is when you input a combo cancelled in a special that would not execute the special if the opponent doesn't get hit by the normal hits. In MK X that's achieved by inputting the combo + special + down down block. If the opponent gets hit by any of the combo moves, the special will also hit. If not, the special will not show and you'll sit blocking ;-)
Well, you sir opened me the doors of a brand new world. I was just about to start training to prevent mid strings counters against my Cryomancer hammer and turns out there is a system to prevent it already in the game and I didn't know it.

Originally I though it was an options on/off thing to make strings start as soon as the previous one ends instead of not happening if you input too soon, which would've helped Kenjutsu DB1 to D1 a huge lot, but knowing what it is I think other cast members will benefit a lot more from this.

Juanchaaa

Skarlet Tech Junkie
Has anyone here encountered Kenshis Kenjutsu F2 Glitch? (It seems to happen on the corner right after you do BF3) he goes and does F2 the oposite way. Will post a video if my explanation's not enough.

Audit

Falls down too much
Kenshi confirmed truly blind
That looks like the weird Lex mine tech from Injustice. You could end with a mine and he would throw it across the screen the wrong way. That was better though, becuase you could catch scorpions teleporting with it. This is just a painful mistake.

Juanchaaa

Skarlet Tech Junkie
Still maining kenshi, I love the character too much, although my friend who plays against me a lot is convinced that kenshi is top tier since I continually kick his ass with balanced kenshi
This seems to be the case anytime you beat someone with a character. Maybe for him or her is a bad/confusing match up

MrProfDrPepper

NRS, Guilty Gear, and KI, the holy trinity
I don't know about you, but when I first saw him in MK Deadly Alliance; all I could think about whas Neo in the matrix... That is my main reason
I like him because he is a blind swordsman that was cocky at first but humbled by blindness although still a little cocky that has telekinetic powers and has a sword that contains the souls of his warrior ancestors. Literally everything about that is badass

Why do I like this character?
I've played all MK games and up to Deadly Alliance I just played Scorpion, when I got Deadly Alliance Kenshi was the only cool looking character to me other then Scorpion, started using him and once I saw his telekinetic powers along with his awesome sword possessed with his ancestors I was hooked, and now thanks to NRS, it's over...

MrProfDrPepper

I've played all MK games and up to Deadly Alliance I just played Scorpion, when I got Deadly Alliance Kenshi was the only cool looking character to me other then Scorpion, started using him and once I saw his telekinetic powers along with his awesome sword possessed with his ancestors I was hooked, and now thanks to NRS, it's over...
The dream is not dead. You can still use him and kick ass with him, there are also buffs on the way hopefully most likely on the way I hope probably yes

Juanchaaa

Skarlet Tech Junkie
(of topic) But I'm trying out Jaqui; it may be only me, but it came natural after playing practicing with kenshi. But Kenshi will still be my main.

Still maining kenshi, I love the character too much, although my friend who plays against me a lot is convinced that kenshi is top tier since I continually kick his ass with balanced kenshi
I'm still going to main Kenshi too. He's just really fun to place as, whether if I win or lose. I've been doing rather well with him, and like you, my friend swears his top tier because I win a lot with him. All it is, is me knowing my character and the other characters/players weakness/bad habits.

But still going to use Kenshi. Love this character since MKDA.

MrProfDrPepper

I'm still going to main Kenshi too. He's just really fun to place as, whether if I win or lose. I've been doing rather well with him, and like you, my friend swears his top tier because I win a lot with him. All it is, is me knowing my character and the other characters/players weakness/bad habits.

But still going to use Kenshi. Love this character since MKDA.
I was too young to play that game, my first true Mk game was mk9, not that long after that I got Mk:unchained and saw kenshi and I was like"FUCK YEAH THAT GUY IS AWESOME!!" Then I heard he was dlc in mk9 and I was so excited to play as him, ever since I saw him in unchained he has been my favorite video game character