What's new

Pool Assignments and Schedule for UFGT 8: Infinity

Blackula

I SEE EVERYTHING!
And when you see that post, then you'll see why I say, please do not let Chris out of that pool.

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
Dont Forget same weekend is Comicpalooza, with me showtime, starcharger Krayzie all the way from cali, as well as K7 and the Lousisana Crew like Ecklectic... also most likely Mr.mileena will be here as well. and other players..

Tournament is only on Saturday.. start time 4:30 Central time.. i should be streaming this Twitch.tv/kombathouston .. since it looks like UFGT is only streaming 1 pool at 10 am... make sure to tune in if you want Mk action saturday...

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
oh and my prediction
pool D pig in winners , Slips in losers
Pool F dizzy winners, Chris G losers
Pool G Ikizzle winners, Cdjr losers
PoolH Reo winners, 16 bit losers

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
Juicebox plays MK 9? I know that he was doing the MLG commentary, but will this be his first time playing at a tourney since the game's release?

Regardless, I hope that I play him first. Introduce him to that ICCCCCEEEEEE..... :cool:

This is going to be a fun tournament. I don't really even care that I'm in the Death Pool, lol

Juicebox plays MK 9? I know that he was doing the MLG commentary, but will this be his first time playing at a tourney since the game's release?

Regardless, I hope that I play him first. Introduce him to that ICCCCCEEEEEE..... :cool:

This is going to be a fun tournament. I don't really even care that I'm in the Death Pool, lol
He's played with the Arizona crew a bunch, at least up to the time of Devastation iirc.