What's new

Poll: Which is your favourite Character so far (and why)?

Which is your favourite of the revealed characters?

• Cassie Cage

Votes: 9 7.1%
  • D'Vorah

Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Ferra/Torr

Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Kotal Kahn

Votes: 27 21.4%
  • Raiden

Votes: 26 20.6%
  • Scorpion

Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Sub-Zero

Votes: 26 20.6%

• Total voters

KIllaByte

PSN: playakid700. Local name: BFGC MonkeyBizness
Kotal Kahn is an even more Alpha version of Ares, and, he has cool tatoos and green skin.
Like ancient Ogre from Tekken a bit, excpet, Kotal Kahm is actually cool, and outsmarted Raiden in dialogue.
"Temporarily."
Though, I love experimenting with trap characters (not Poison from Street Fighter, leel) who lay stuff on the stage, so trap variation Raiden excites me. I'm also a fan of Raiden's new un-bland teleports, as you've all heard, they're extremely promising to everybody.

Last edited:

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
Sub-Zero because he's just so...

cool. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

But srs I choose him because he doesn't look bland as fuck like he was in MK9, and his Unbreakable variation sounds like something I'd play.

Faded Dreams V

Retired June 2012. Unretired June 2013.
In terms of design, Kotal Kahn, hands down. He looks and sounds so cool, seems like a canonically powerful character, and talks down to Raiden. Hoping he's related to Shao Kahn somehow. One of his quotes is, "Pray for the Kahn's mercy." Up for interpretation.

In terms of gameplay, Raiden or Sub-Zero. They have keepaway moves, and I like characters with many set-ups to figure out.

Cassie Cage because she wears sun glasses and chews bubble gum while she kicks ass like a boss. Tbh I just like punching people in the nuts. So cheap.

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
Kotal Kahn is an even more Alpha version of Ares, and, he has cool tatoos and green skin.
Like ancient Ogre from Tekken a bit, excpet, Kotal Kahm is actually cool, and outsmarted Raiden in dialogue.
"Temporarily."
Though, I love experimenting with trap characters (not Poison from Street Fighter, leel) who lay stuff on the stage, and Raiden's un-bland teleports, as you've all heard, are extremely promising.
Iv'e never been one for grapplers and trap characters, but the Raiden trailer really showed me some cool things this character can do and he is quite unique looking.

LinKueiLegend

The true Grandmaster
I voted Subby. As you can tell from my name I'm a huge Sub-Zero fan. I always have been. Each one of his variations so far all have my attention. I personally like Unbreakable the most but intend to use them all. Honestly in my opinion each character seems to be awesome in their own way. Raiden and Kotal Kahn though take my second and third spot.

Raiden, Sub-zero, Scorpion.
They are my favorites since 92' :)

EDIT: We've seen only 1 dialogue of Raiden so far, and people treat him like a wuss..
I hope the studio gave him some Badassery injection this time, and don't let him be the usual reasonable pussy he is.

Atriox

Here... I am a god!
Raiden because he got all cray and (even more) badass, plus he actually fights like a god now. Always loved him though.

SkaGoogle

Tailgates & Tan-lines !
lol really man... 7 characters 3 of which we really know nothing about and you make a thread about favorites on a game that comes out in 9 or 10 months. yeaap.

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
Kotal Kahn looks sick but his specials look bland; SubZero on the oher hand looks freaking awesome, every aspect of him.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Kotal do have a lot of favourites, but i'm going to stick with scorpion until one of my four desired characters be revealed (Kia, Skarlet, Jataaka, Sareena) if they're in the game!