What's new

POLL: What Buffalo did... Was it wrong?

Was Buffalo inappropriate for his pop off?

• Yes

Votes: 282 67.1%
  • No

Votes: 138 32.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kiss the Missile

Red Messiah
Wait there’s people in here claiming they would have hit him? LOOOL yeah okay, whatever helps you sleep at night tough guy. If anyone is fucking stupid enough to hit someone at an event, have fun being banned from every event and possibly facing charges. Only a grade A bitch would throw hands over a video game at an event.
Wouldn't be over a video game. Dude was bumping, screaming and probably spitting in Scar's face. Hands were def justified there, Scar wasn't the aggresor at all.

If you really come at someone with that energy and aren't ready to throw hands, thats the bitch move.

MuMuGuy

Noob
Buffalo made himself look childish by yelling and flailing his arms like a toddler throwing a tantrum. I agree that Scar started it, especially since he took the cowardly way out by blocking Buffalo on Twitter. Scar’s response was measured considering.

Viscant’s pop-off after the infamous LowTierGod MM is still a model. Viscant handled that with class (until the “take my dick out of your mouth” line), even after LTG threatened physical violence, posted a whole insult video about Viscant’s sex life, and called him a junkie.

Last edited:

666 I HazeOner

When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.
The pop off was dumb af, but the reaction of Scar was even dumber.
Instead of making a blahblah hand gesture or showing his back by walking away, he just endured the whole rant. It was two grown men being bitches, rofl.

ismael4790

Stay focused or get Caged
It was wrong, pathetic, gives this scene a trash image and makes one wonder if underaged should be allowed to participate in these tourneys. In theory, the game is +18, so...

Props to scar for showing he is a true champion keeping that composure.

KiD INsAnitY

Z of The Leaf -Team R.A.N
The whole thing was just cringy and weird. He lucky Scar is so chill.... I half expected him to get decked in his teeth for screaming In his face weirdo n aggressive like that.

Afumba

Noob
He was totally out of line. Doesnt matter what beef you had on twitter or whatever, you went to an event so you have to behave and show respect and sportsmanship.

Acting like an aggressive idiot only shows that you are just a child without manners and sense on how to behave.

If it was my tournament i would have DQ'ed him and CEO should have too.

Respect to Scar for staying calm. Enough other people might have punched him.

sars

Noob
Pop offs happen all the time. Who cares, I actually thought it was hype. Scenes need rivalries like this, keeps things interesting. I respect all pro players, but this was entertaining. Now when they play in the future, the match will be more hype. I think it was a little bit to long, but it was still hype. When did the FGC start hating popoffs

D

Deleted member 35141

Those tweets are pretty harmless and yes buffalo was wrong.
Had a long post written out but I'll just put it simple without sounding like a internet tough guy but I was taught way different about respect

Enexemander

A Hitbox Pirate - YARRR -
Scar is like 5'3. Buffalo is at least a foot taller and a lot heavier.
Weight classes exist for a reason, #1.
#2, Scar would be a monumental idiot to hit the kid. He would be disqualified and possibly barred from a major venue (stupid for a champion), could have been charged with assault (of a minor no less), etc.
There's no good outcome to that.

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
God damn e sports money has neutered you guys . Someone has a real pop off and all of you squirm in your ergonomic gamer chairs fuck off talk shit and shit happens . Id of just pushed him off stage on reaction

NeonGroovyGator

Vampire mommy simp
Ye it was pretty pathetic.
Popoffs are cringe by nature, that one was just next level.
Can't take a 12yo looking dude screaming like a brat seriously.
Did Scar make unnecessary comments on twitter? Yes. But the only thing Buffalo accomplish was to make sure he was more ridiculous than anything Scar might've said.
Also he calls himself "Daddy" ffs.

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
Now I didn’t watch any of it yet but this buffalo fellow might be responsible for the biggest face turn in history! Scar just went from one of the worst villains of all time back in the day to now being a straight up beloved champion of the people over the way he handled this situation, unbelievable!

EDIT: Wait someone just informed me these aren’t even characters from the Lion King we’re talking about, nevermind. :/

NeonGroovyGator

Vampire mommy simp
Ah, and just an important detail: stop commending people for literally not bashing someone's face in.
Nothing anyone says to you makes it acceptable to physically assault someone. That'd get him (rightfully) banned from events.
Having emotions is fine, but it doesn't mean you can express them however you want. That includes not yelling at someone's face two inches away from them (because it's unprofessional and unsportsmanlike) and not assaulting someone (because it's clearly wrong for anyone with a brain and also illegal).
If your way of dealing with anger is hitting people, seek help.