What's new

Pokemon X and Y - Discussion/Friend Code Exchange

ShadowBeatz

Dropper of Bass and Bombs
Hey, does anyone have a Feebas they'd be willing to part with? I really want a Milotic and Wonder Trade has been letting me down :mad: (no, I don't actually think that's a reliable way to obtain pokemon :p)

I can offer 5 IV Porygons :D (got some Growlithes as well, for what they're worth)

Last edited:

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Hey, does anyone have a Feebas they'd be willing to part with? I really want a Milotic and Wonder Trade has been letting me down :mad: (no, I don't actually think that's a reliable way to obtain pokemon :p)

I can offer 5 IV Porygons :D

Dude im dieing for a Milotic as well man lol.

xKhaoTik

Does anyone have a Fletchling with Gale Wing and a Starly with Reckless? Trying to build a Brave Bird Duo.

ShadowBeatz

Dropper of Bass and Bombs
Does anyone have a Fletchling with Gale Wing and a Starly with Reckless? Trying to build a Brave Bird Duo.
If you can't find that Fletchling I can easily breed one for you.

EDIT: Actually, Infra Dead has Fletchinder in his Friend Safari. Hit up "Buzzard" and catch one for yourself :) Don't know about the Starly though

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight

I can offer 5 IV Porygons :D (got some Growlithes as well, for what they're worth)
I got lots of feebas.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Speaking of Houndoom, would anyone happen to have one with Flash Fire? I have Hondoomite already just need the poke. Been looking at the calcs on Mega Houndoom and dear god why are people not running this? It's Fire Blast is +2 in the sun with the sun boost and solar power and it has base 140 Sp Atk. I'm pretty sure that's a stronger fire blast than Megazard Y. The problem is setting him up in sunlight.

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
Speaking of Houndoom, would anyone happen to have one with Flash Fire? I have Hondoomite already just need the poke. Been looking at the calcs on Mega Houndoom and dear god why are people not running this? It's Fire Blast is +2 in the sun with the sun boost and solar power and it has base 140 Sp Atk. I'm pretty sure that's a stronger fire blast than Megazard Y. The problem is setting him up in sunlight.
Its cause it cannot take a hit for shit. And Low HP also. Speed is okay. Awkward Typing also.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Its cause it cannot take a hit for shit. And Low HP also. Speed is okay. Awkward Typing also.
I looked at the calcs it 2HKO's Jellicent with Fire Blast, I don't thinks it's the power that really fucks it up. It's typing I do believe hurts it though, Mach punch is way to relevant for him to be messing around with it. However, I think the biggest issue is like I said, just making sure that he can get in the sun to take advantage of it's ability and hit as hard as it wants to hit. T-Tar and Heatran are it's two biggest problems, Azumarill can be troublesome in the right situations as well. They are all three super common and I think that hurts him.

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
Don't forget about solar beem :p

I have a flash fire one...I am not sure if I have the breeding pairs...I imagine I do.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Don't forget about solar beem :p

I have a flash fire one...I am not sure if I have the breeding pairs...I imagine I do.
Oh yeah I know I was just pointing out it 2HKO's even though Jellicent resists lol. I'm not worried about that I can do the breeding myself. I can get you some good stuff in return. I have quick attack Jolly Pinsirs. :)

xKhaoTik

TakeACha 1329109 said:
I got lots of feebas.

Do you have a modest one?
If you can't find that Fletchling I can easily breed one for you.

EDIT: Actually, Infra Dead has Fletchinder in his Friend Safari. Hit up "Buzzard" and catch one for yourself :) Don't know about the Starly though

Thanks im gonna do that. But if i cant find it, can you help?
I just bred loads of fletchlings yesterday. I think I can work on starly too.

Thank you!

xKhaoTik

Joker thanks for the Jolly Pincer! Too bad I don't have the mega stone tho :(

And I would like a houndoom as well since I have the stone.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
I looked at the calcs it 2HKO's Jellicent with Fire Blast, I don't thinks it's the power that really fucks it up. It's typing I do believe hurts it though, Mach punch is way to relevant for him to be messing around with it. However, I think the biggest issue is like I said, just making sure that he can get in the sun to take advantage of it's ability and hit as hard as it wants to hit. T-Tar and Heatran are it's two biggest problems, Azumarill can be troublesome in the right situations as well. They are all three super common and I think that hurts him.
Pretty sure Houndoom gets OHKO'd by just about everything.

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
I'm not saying he isn't frail. However, with speed and power like this you have some serious potential here. He wouldn't be hard to throw some Pokes to back him up with as well. Breloom works well with him actually.
If he gets sticky web support, he is going to kill at least 1 poke.

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
I would Give the DoomDog A nature that Gives him boost in Speed. No reason to Boost his Special Attack any more. Even more so if you are running him in a Sunny Day Team. I like the idea of Sticky Web. Makes it so you know for sure he is faster. Or something with Prankster T-Wave

xKhaoTik

I just got a Feebas thru Wonder Trading! It's a bold one which isn't too bad but luckily its a female so I can breed it lol.

I also managed to find a fletchinder with gale wings in the friend safari. Its a jolly one too. Now for Reckless Staravia...