What's new

Pokemon X and Y - Discussion/Friend Code Exchange

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
Oh I get what your saying , are you trying to get the shiny charm or just wanna fill the pokedex?
I mix of both. I just need Electivire, Magmortar, Dusknoir. And i have all the pokemon in the National Dex that are not legendary. Then i would technically need the Other Legendaries. ALSO I need Moltres Data. The Game has it said that Completed the First dex without Moltres so i was like whatever.

ShadowBeatz

Dropper of Bass and Bombs
Can someone tell me how adding someone to your friends list works? I added both Khaotik and Solo, and they both added me (I know because I got the confirmation message in the Friends menu on the home screen), but they don't show up in my PSS. And I know we've been online playing the game at the same time because I checked. I did the "connect to the internet" thing in game too? What am I doing wrong?
Maybe you guys just haven't been connected and playing the games at the same time? Not sure that sounds weird.
I figured it out. You were right (I think). Both players need to actually be connected to the internet in the game by hitting the blue connect button in the PSS. Kinda dumb, but yeah. I guess everyone else wasn't connecting when I was.

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
Oh I get what your saying , are you trying to get the shiny charm or just wanna fill the pokedex?
So here is the final List of pokemon that are needed until my Dex is completed. Any help would be amazing.
Mew, Entei, Suicuine, Raikou, Ho-oh,
Luigia, Regice, Kyogre, Groudon, Raquazia, latias, jirachi, Deoxys, Regigigas, Phione, Manaphy, Darkai, shaymin, Arceus, Victini, reshiram, Keldo, Meloetta, Genesect. ill take anyones help really. Only 18 Pokemon left to go.

So here is the final List of pokemon that are needed until my Dex is completed. Any help would be amazing.
Luigia, Regice, Kyogre, Groudon, Raquazia, latias, jirachi, Deoxys, Regigigas, Phione, Manaphy, Darkai, shaymin, Arceus, Victini, reshiram, Keldo, Meloetta, Genesect. ill take anyones help really. Only 18 Pokemon left to go.
I should be able to help you out I'll let you know when I get my Mac back from my girlfriend she comes home from school this week sometime

I can trade you Lugia, Genesect, Arceus, Deoxys, Mew, and Suicune as long as you trade them back :) and I'll give you a free Phione since you can breed them and what not

ShadowBeatz

I definetly got you I'll pm you this week whenever I make them ill even make them shiny not that it matters. Same goes for Infra Dead and shadow beatz.
If we can't give these nicknames ourselves, Can you name mine "Classy Cassy"? I don't want to people to think mine is a slut.

ShadowBeatz

@xMWFx616x Help me out with this. Why is everyone going insane about those dittos?

@Joker8417 did you ever get the modest litwick yet?
It's WAY easier for IV breeding. Because ditto can breed with any pokemon, instead of finding two of the pokemon you want and breeding to 3, 4, and 5 IV pokemon yourself, you essentially just have a perfect partner for any pokemon you want. Cuts down the time significantly

@xMWFx616x Help me out with this. Why is everyone going insane about those dittos?

@Joker8417 did you ever get the modest litwick yet?
You do understand Ivs in competetive battle right? If not I will gladly explain it as easy to understand as possible. However if you do already understand all that stuff it's because in order to play in VGC you must have breed your pokes in the actual game x or y. A 6 IV ditto holding a destiny knot( automatically passes down 5 Ivs between the parents) and a Pokemon example: Aegislash(No Perfect IVs) will make a pokemon with 2 or 3 or 4 perfect iVs if you're lucky you then swap out your old No perfect IV aegislash and replace it with your couple of perfect IV aeigslash, you rinse and repeat until you have a 5 or 6 perfect IV pokemon.

Btw I can also hook you up with a 6 IV ditto if you'd like and most importantly dittos can't breed dittos nor can anything so 6 iv dittos are almost impossible to get.

Litteraly saved me 100s of hours I have pretty much ever y viable pokemon at my disposal which does wonders for testing teams out for VGC and btw I would love to get some battles going I need all the practice I can get those Asians are tough.

ME ME ME ME ME! I'LL LOVE YOU FOREVER
Remember to add my fa again I deleted most of all my friends in the past months my FC is in the original post and my IGN is JORDAN let me know when you've added me so I can add back tand that goes for everyone else too.

If we can't give these nicknames ourselves, Can you name mine "Classy Cassy"? I don't want to people to think mine is a slut.
Sometimes nicknames make them really hard to get through pokebank the hard part isn't creating them it's actually getting them through without getting rejected(I have like a 95% succession rate) but I can certainly try.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
I'm very confused about IVs right now. It must be a good thing if everyone is going crazy about those ditto, so I guess I should play it safe and get one as well.

But yea, I'm a little lost. Help?

7L

Heads up!
Remember to add my fa again I deleted most of all my friends in the past months my FC is in the original post and my IGN is JORDAN let me know when you've added me so I can add back tand that goes for everyone else too.
I'll add you tonight when I get on!

ShadowBeatz

Sometimes nicknames make them really hard to get through pokebank the hard part isn't creating them it's actually getting them through without getting rejected(I have like a 95% succession rate) but I can certainly try.
Haha if it's going to cause issues then don't worry about it. I was mostly kidding :p Btw, you have been added. I'm 3926-6343-4094

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
I have you added.

3325-3024-4659

IGN: Buzzard

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Man I'm a sucker for Adamant/Modest nature Pokémon lol. Does anyone have some they dont want?

Key Pokémon like Adamant Beldum, Modest Eevee, Modest Abra, Modest Ghastly, Adamant Scyther, etc