What's new

Please help major controller issues?

ApocalypseUK

I Will Kill You For Sport.
YHey hope someone can help me basically my controller isnt working when in game, when im out say msin menu everything works fine but once ive picked my character and the match starts the only thing that works is the analog movement and the characters special that is it and I know theres nothing wrong with my controller cuz it works fine with everything except in game on injustice, anyone got any suggestions? Please

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
There was a glitch that happened to Krayzie and I that when we selected our characters it wouldn't let us move at all.

It sounds similar but not quite... I was really hoping they fixed that with the patch they released.

ApocalypseUK

The only suggestion ive seen is deleting my saved data but that means deleting all my levels, story mode progres yeh everything so im trying to avoid this

Goldi

Noob
Fixed the title for you. That's so odd :( Is the disc scratched at all? I've had this kind of thing happen and had to go back to the game store and ask they swap it for a working copy. Sounds kinda like it's a disc issue.

ApocalypseUK

Well ive managed to fix this bullcrap glitch had to delete my saved data but it got rid of all my hero cards, basically everything and story mode will have to start that again.... awesome!! ....LIFE!!

ApocalypseUK

sorry for the slight rage post just annoyed having to delete my data to fix a bug.

But anyways if anyone else ever has this problem go into your xbox dashboard and into your storage, find injustice and delete the saved data this should fix this problem. Hopefully you won't ever get this bug though :)