What's new

Guide Pig's Presents Sinestro Strategy Guide On How To Dominate The World

Skitzo

Noob
The logic behind it this

He's a zoner/footsie character by design who has 4 zoning options that are all -23 or more on block and gets blown up 3/4 screen away when one of these are blocked by those characters for free 33-45% combo

Yeah i figured, when i first saw his projectile frame data i was like THA FUCK. big - everywhere.

I'm pretty sure Frost punishes with the icicle out the ground & Raven does her soul squeeze pop up move?

& his wake ups are ass lol my arachnid kept getting stuffed

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Is this with, or without the day one patch? I'm hazy on that.

As for Hal, what's he got? Surely his lift combos are punishable as hell. And what's he got to wake up with? I can't see him being top tier...
both

Im making changes tonight

Remote15

Noob
already nerfed then nerfed A G A I N (i say this in a pissed off manner) in day 1 patch
Does this day one patch buff anyone? And whats GL like in the patch? I swear, if hes nerfed too, I'm tier whoring.

I was a sinestro corp player man. sinestro, or sinestro hal. If both are nerfed to the ground I swear...

Pig Of The Hut

Does this day one patch buff anyone? And whats GL like in the patch? I swear, if hes nerfed too, I'm tier whoring.

I was a sinestro corp player man. sinestro, or sinestro hal. If both are nerfed to the ground I swear...
GL is fine lol

Skitzo

Noob
I will more than likely keep using him because I enjoy playing him & see how it goes from there but if not f that

I will not go from maining Kabal to a fucking fish :REO

Pig Of The Hut

Yeah I gathered most of his dominance was down to opponents not knowing what the hell to do. I trust you haha, just a little sad :(. Doesn't seem anyone will fear him (pun intended)...
I will more than likely keep using him because I enjoy playing him & see how it goes from there but if not f that

I will not go from maining Kabal to a fucking fish
He will seem good to most first week but as we learn he is anywhere from -23-33 on blocked zoning his negative on stings on block he will be a dumpster fire

KRYS9984

Noob
So basically what you're saying is.....

FChamp: I will body you in Injustice!

Opponent: Cool story bro, so who do you main?

FChamp: Sinestro, come at me bro!

Opponent: ..........

:p

It's actually a shame because I thought Sinestro was very cool and would be one of the strongest characters in the game.