What's new

Pig's Most Wanted List - WoundCowboy - Bounty Collected, Results Are In!

G4S Ermacio

Orbs... Orbs everywhere
This is pretty hype, I'm making a special setup with a wired connection for the occasion.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4

NightwingDayZero

Truth, justice and the American way.
Can u tag them and ask?

I won't be able to be there or see it but I can watch archive

Or NightwingDayZero can?

Cowboy and I have been talking about this. He has a Midterm on Monday, I have a test on Monday and a Midterm on Tuesday. If we could knock this out on Saturday it would work best for us; not sure how this will go over with everyone else.

I'm good with either Saturday or Sunday. I can manage one or the either; just not both.

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
ill be at busch gardens with no idea when ill be home, probably between 11-12, if the stream is going im still in

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Cowboy and I have been talking about this. He has a Midterm on Monday, I have a test on Monday and a Midterm on Tuesday. If we could knock this out on Saturday it would work best for us; not sure how this will go over with everyone else.

I'm good with either Saturday or Sunday. I can manage one or the either; just not both.
I'm fine w whatever

I really just need u guys to talk w the tag players and make sure all is good to go

Saturdays I'm in bed by 11-12 for work on Sunday

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player

Also make sure they know the time zones

deg222

Best Zatanna that uses Aquaman
Chaosphere
If you guys are able to play tomorrow night(Saturday) please respond as soon as possible. Cowboy and I will be streaming most of the afternoon and will be ready to accept challenges all evening.
Most likely I'll be on.... there's a small chance I may be busy tomorrow night though.

G4S Ermacio

Orbs... Orbs everywhere
Chaosphere
Rebelo
Mr Aquaman
deg222
HGTV Ermacio

WoundCowboy and I have midterms on Monday. If you guys are able to play tomorrow night(Saturday) please respond as soon as possible. Cowboy and I will be streaming most of the afternoon and will be ready to accept challenges all evening.
Tonight probably wouldn't work for me, because my school has homecoming tonight and i am on the cleanup team for after the big football game. I can see what times things would happen though to be sure.

NightwingDayZero

Truth, justice and the American way.
Cowboy and I will start streaming our own casuals between 6pm and 7pm PST. From that point forward we'll be waiting for challengers.

We apologize for the abruptness of the change in schedule, but other priorities require our attention.

SimSim

Norwegian Lab-work Champion
Cowboy and I will start streaming our own casuals between 6pm and 7pm PST. From that point forward we'll be waiting for challengers.

We apologize for the abruptness of the change in schedule, but other priorities require our attention.
What is the link to this stream again? I will definitley be stream monstering! Also, will there be commentary for this? Maybe even skype commentary by pig + more? Might be hard to do, but this event deserves some hype;)