What's new

Pig's Most Wanted List - WoundCowboy - Bounty Collected, Results Are In!

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Twist? You've been faking to main Zod only to reveal your ultimate form at the next tournament as a Sinestro main?
No he has secretly been learning Ares, he has been aweful interested in the god of wars plans of planetary conquest

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player

Insuperable

My mom tells me I'm pretty
I will be joining as Lobo! Just kidding, I don't remember the last time I played :( Physics, math, and engineering Monday-Thursday + Sunday, League Friday/Saturday ;_;

The Duke

SCF The Duke
Haha, I know. Just rattling your shackles. (SEE WHAT I DID THERE?!)

Sorry Wound, I must Venomize you; For Pigs sake.

Target: Woundcowboy

Reward: Cash reward varies

Operation: BODY Woundcowboy in a FT20 with one of these characters
Zod ($100.00 reward)
Ares ($50.00)
MMH ($25.00)
Zatanna ($25.00)
DeathStroke ($25.00)
Lobo ($25.00)
Frost ($20.00)
Batgirl ($20.00)
Raven ($20.00)
Bane ($20.00)
Grundy ($20.00)
Flash ($20.00)

Providing Evidence: Evidence MUST be submitted in a high quality video recording

You must pick one main and not use frost 4 games, ZOD 8 games, ares 18 games etc

Warning: Do NOT be fooled by this man's inviting smile, he is to be approached w extreme caution and destroyed on site w full artillery in tow. Take no prisoners, make haste and seize the dogs of war.

Disclaimer: Yes, learning MUs is SERIOUS BUSINESS!!! Also do not worry I am fair, WoundCowboy will be compensated for his time depending on how many challengers he faces in this task.
You may only have ONE shot even if u lose 20-19. Tough titty, one shot only. cowboy must be sinestro only.

WoundCowboy victims (cowboy please submit to me all those who have tried and failed w scores and a taunting message to the ones you defeated)

Challengers:

J360 DS
Vagrant DS
Blind_Man Raven
AK Reayon Ares
Mr Aquaman Ares
RiBBz22 Frost
FOREVER KING Grundy
Mr. Mileena Downplaying Zatanna
Chaosphere Lobo
im guessing this is ps3 only? :/

Jeffreys

Grundy think you handsome!
I know this isn't a matchup thread or something but can anyone give me a few points as to why the Zod vs Sinestro matchup is so bad for Zod?