What's new

Pig's Most Wanted List - WoundCowboy - Bounty Collected, Results Are In!

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player

*****UPDATE*****

This is scheduled to take place on NightwingDayZero stream
This Sunday 10:30pm est
Twitch.tv/nightwingdayzero

Competitors:
Chaosphere
Mr Aquaman
deg222
Rebelo
HGTV Ermacio (if enough time)

If WoundCowboy gets 6 ahead of you it's over to save time - The Above is the order
STORMS look below
AK GamerBlake look below
CrimsonShadow Look below

Can A Mod please add to the title - Updated w Schedule Thanks

Target: Woundcowboy

Reward: Cash reward varies

Operation: BODY Woundcowboy in a FT20 with one of these characters
Zod ($100.00 reward)
Ares ($50.00)
MMH ($25.00)
Zatanna ($25.00)

DeathStroke ($25.00)
Lobo ($25.00)
Frost ($20.00)
Batgirl ($20.00)
Raven ($20.00)
Bane ($20.00)
Grundy ($20.00)
Flash ($20.00)

Providing Evidence: Evidence MUST be submitted in a high quality video recording

You must pick one main and not use frost 4 games, ZOD 8 games, ares 18 games etc

Warning: Do NOT be fooled by this man's inviting smile, he is to be approached w extreme caution and destroyed on site w full artillery in tow. Take no prisoners, make haste and seize the dogs of war.

Disclaimer: Yes, learning MUs is SERIOUS BUSINESS!!! Also do not worry I am fair, WoundCowboy will be compensated for his time depending on how many challengers he faces in this task.
You may only have ONE shot even if u lose 20-19. Tough titty, one shot only. cowboy must be sinestro only.

WoundCowboy victims (cowboy please submit to me all those who have tried and failed w scores and a taunting message to the ones you defeated)

Challengers:

J360 DS
Vagrant DS
Blind_Man Raven
AK Reayon Ares
Mr Aquaman Ares
RiBBz22 Frost
FOREVER KING Grundy
Mr. Mileena Downplaying Zatanna
Chaosphere Lobo
HGTV Ermacio MMH

Pig Of The Hut

Can someone PLEASE alert DEATHMAZE on ps3 of this thread

I hear good things about his ZOD, if his ZOD is best then DAMNT let him prove it and make some coin

Pig Of The Hut

if anyone in the world can actually beat him ft20 with any of those characters i would be extremely surprised

cyborg should cost 300.00 dollars (noone in the world can beat him ft20 with cyborg, almost guaranteed)
I want to see this DEATHMAZE fellow w his ZOD

He either can do it or fail like the rest of us, sick of hearing random people say he's the best

Prove it