Should Smoke keep or lose his OTG Bomb?

• Keep OTG Bomb

Votes: 33 63.5%
  • Take out OTG Bomb

Votes: 19 36.5%

• Total voters

fleshmasher

i got the poison
ok im still new to this. im not sure im understanding your guys language around here. otg i got that one ^^^. but what is bnb. and there not completley getting rid of the smoke ball all together are they??? im confused, too bad i havent been playing fighting games that long. someone quote me on this please and thankyou
I think bnb means the basic combos of a character (Bread N Butter combos)
And Tom Brady said they are only going to take out the guaranteed OTG bomb after the air throw.

ok im still new to this. im not sure im understanding your guys language around here. otg i got that one ^^^. but what is bnb. and there not completley getting rid of the smoke ball all together are they??? im confused, too bad i havent been playing fighting games that long. someone quote me on this please and thankyou
read the post before you ask questions. bnb is just his combo strings for short. and no they arent taking it completely out as you would see if you read. i also dont play fighting games just mk and if you need help on the lingo theres a noob section so you know all abbreviations

Dark_Rob

Noob
I voted yes he should keep his OTG Smoke bomb. But I also dont think they should have added to Kung Lao's spin recovery which is already unsafe on block and will now be even more so. I also dont think they should completely do away with Cyrax's bomb trap. The game is still way to young to be making drastic changes like this. Start with small changes and see how that goes first. Maybe just nerf the damage a bit if you feel compelled to change something.
Smokes air throw into OTG combined with his jump kick/air throws made his air game deadly, but its also what he mostly had going for him. And much like Cyrax's bomb trap it made him a unique character to fight against.
Dont suck the originality out of the game please.

cabibi

Noob
like I said, I can understand removing it off of a straight air through or a jump kick airthrow.... but why out of a legitimate combo string? I mean the damage has already been scaled so I don't see the big deal. It's alot safer to use the otg in a combo string after a bnb online, than it is to dash 32 dash 32, due to lag.

I voted to keep it some people say its to early to buff well its also to early to severely nerf the game this much. Getting rid of inf. anything and a couple of other things totally necessary.

cabibi

Noob
yea it's just ridiculous. I played some reptile player yesterday, and he complained about my OTG throw even though I only used it after bnb's... He was like "No other character can do that, this isn't tekken"... I'm like yea, because it's not like you took advantage of reptile's low recovery rate and smoke's slow normal's by spamming the dash. I mean hell that dash is almost as bad as kano's up ball, yet people want to blame loosing to smoke on OTG's that were only used after bnb's were landed?

NRS seriously needs to reconsider the OTG, and allow it to stay when done after BNB's... it does NOTHING to give smoke an advantage if it's done in mid combo.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I'm fine with it in there, but the list posted said it'll be removed right?