What's new

Peacemaker General Discussion

john is leatherface all over again,i had zero interest in him but they made him stacked with thigs you can do and very fun to play.i wish other characters had this type of utility on their own without kameos like john has.

whats the highest damage you guys got on him
using stryket i got 706

f41××gunshot(stryker granade)f41xxgunshot(stryker granade)s4xxmideagle,dash 22xxsonic boom s4 EX sonic boom s4 dart 1xxEx gunshot fatal blow

Peacemaker is the Martian Manhunter/Batgirl of MK1. Thats my piping hot, hot off the press, wear a oven mitten while playing this character take on him. The best of mk11 terminator, robo cop, inj2 atom, inj2 hellboy, mkx shinnok all rolled into one by a company that does not give a fuck about how fun it is to play AGAINST a character. Oh and have projectile immunity for nothing too

But he's "goofy" so lololol

Too early to call, I know i know

Felipe_Gewehr

Twinktile
Peacemaker is going to be a problem. There is not a single reason I can think why his eagly shit should be THAT fast starting and safe. Plus the absurd damage.

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
Great, another broken setplay character that does ton of damage, can end combos into restands, has I believe a command grab, can loop the high damaging combos into another guessing situation, has projectiles and fuck neutral tools that can be made safe via Kameos.

tbh he has all of this AND zoning lmao

day 1 take-

Peacemaker is in his own tier and would be even with johnny and prenerf cyrax.

He is the most complete character by a mile
this loll. I dont hate peacemaker, I just wish everyone else was complete like this. Everyone would have to get at least one more special move and one dirty string to compare lol. Peacemaker is very very strong thankfully he doesnt have like a 6f poke or some shit

Shania Twain

That Don't Impress Me Much
the thing I've noticed with peacemaker is announces he is calling the eagle or doing the torpedo. This can give the other player a warning.

Felipe_Gewehr

Twinktile
the thing I've noticed with peacemaker is announces he is calling the eagle or doing the torpedo. This can give the other player a warning.
Not really relevant though. By the time he is saying the "gly" part of "eaGLY", you are already making contact with the low/mid eagle. Same as "torpedo" and "antigravity".

anyone else find it very strange that pm specifically can combo after stryker granade post string.

usually it causes an auto block situation unless you bypass the safeguard like with rains fireball cancle or johnny command dash and you can continue.Yet with pm you can outright just do it and it doesnt cause an auto block.At first i tought maybe they changed how stryker granades works and went to baraka and attempted to do 21xxbf1 with stryker granades and tried to continue but it doesnt work and causes auto block.

Could this be a bug or an intended interaction specifically with pm.Its really strange he doesnt interact with it like the rest off the cast and doesnt cause auto block and i mean it leads to insane damage you get 62% with it for a bar in the corner and some 50% damage conversions for a bar mid screen,he already hits like a truck on his own but this just brings it to another lvl pls adds accses to high damage route conversions in cases where you wouldnt be able too.

This character is literally an online scrubs wet dream.

full screen fast as fuck armored move that is safe with kameo, check

Full screen overhead teleport to not have to deal with the tiny amount of zoning that is left in the game, check

fullscreen teleport cancel that let’s you jump in or empty jump because it would take more than one brain cell to try and time a normal teleport and not be up blockrd

Brain dead 50/50 command grab string where both options lead to 40+ damage, check

Multi hitting projectile that restands into combo, check

brain dead low launching fast projectile that can be combod into from anywhere on screen, check

just in case those less than one brain cell peacemaker players still had a hard time with the non existent zoning characters, let’s give him projectile immunity special, check

half screen reaching pokes to cover any potential dash ins, check

55% restand combos that lock you into another guess, check

one of the longest reaching mid strings in the game, check

id be embarrassed to play this character. I have never wished nerfs on any of the top tier but a monkey could play this character and still be as effective hence I hope he gets torched with nerfs.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
His force field makes him immune to jax ground pound kinda interesting :laughing:
Also to Geras's time snap. LOL.

I suppose the move has enhanced anti-projectile properties like Sub Zero's ice armor.

I wonder if this character is just scrubby, as Blakfellow explains, or actually top tier or both?

I have watched Sonic Fox use Peacemaker/Stryker, and any character who synergizes well with Stryker must be top tier, I guess.

Also to Geras's time snap. LOL.

I suppose the move has enhanced anti-projectile properties like Sub Zero's ice armor.

I wonder if this character is just scrubby, as Blakfellow explains, or actually top tier or both?

I have watched Sonic Fox use Peacemaker/Stryker, and any character who synergizes well with Stryker must be top tier, I guess.
He’s without a doubt top tier. He’s as scrubby as Omni man but actually has ways to easily open you up. 22 grab into nades is a safe 50/50 where both options lead to 35% plus damage. Your only option is to armor. Risk reward is so dumb. The only character in the game I hope gets nerfed to the ground

Last edited:

HiddenSelectCounterPick

Crossplay Username: ProbablyMinus
Similar to inferno scorp in mkx. He yells if it is over head minion anything else block low. But PM isn't that forgiving the startup frames and voice line are too far apart

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
He’s without a doubt top tier. He’s as scrubby as Omni man but actually has ways to easily open you up. 22 grab into nades is a safe 50/50 where both options lead to 35% plus damage. Your only option is to armor. Risk reward is so dumb. The only character in the game I hope gets nerfed to the ground
I think he’s easily a top 3 character. And he’s easy to use and be effective with and has even better setplay than Sindel. Along with all the other things you mentioned, he also can use Eagly to basically neutralize the opponents Kameo, lol. Dude is straight up a menace

anyone else find it very strange that pm specifically can combo after stryker granade post string.

usually it causes an auto block situation unless you bypass the safeguard like with rains fireball cancle or johnny command dash and you can continue.Yet with pm you can outright just do it and it doesnt cause an auto block.At first i tought maybe they changed how stryker granades works and went to baraka and attempted to do 21xxbf1 with stryker granades and tried to continue but it doesnt work and causes auto block.

Could this be a bug or an intended interaction specifically with pm.Its really strange he doesnt interact with it like the rest off the cast and doesnt cause auto block and i mean it leads to insane damage you get 62% with it for a bar in the corner and some 50% damage conversions for a bar mid screen,he already hits like a truck on his own but this just brings it to another lvl pls adds accses to high damage route conversions in cases where you wouldnt be able too.
I main Havik and I use it the exact same way. If I do B22~DB1 without stryker, the DB1 gets autoblocked. With Stryker it allows me to combo of it.

I main Havik and I use it the exact same way. If I do B22~DB1 without stryker, the DB1 gets autoblocked. With Stryker it allows me to combo of it.
yeah i know about it,thats to help link a special move,its a sort of a different situation.Any other character interacts with stryker like that,as in if you call it as you are doing a string and if the granades hit in between the string cancle into special after the last normal hit the combo continues,and the special hit will combo.

This case is john cena only,no other character can outright bypass the safeguard of auto block post granade hit if the next hit is a normal,if the granades hit during an active combo started by a string.

so if you lets say take quan chi and do 214xxskull and call the strker granades to hit after skull and combo,if you then try to continue an auto block will happen even tho frame wise you should be able to continue.Same thing with baraka you do 21xxblade projectile stryker granades and again auto block if you try to land a hit after granades

Yet with john cena you do any string into gun shot and call stryker granades and you are allowed to continue the combo,it doesnt auto block.

The others have to bypass the safeguard like johnny with command dash or rain with the weather ball cancle.

I was very suprised to see it work just outright,i didnt even think to try it because i know the rules of how stryker granades function,so when i saw a clip of it on twitter before i went to the lab with him i tought they changes how stryker works and tought others could do it but thats not the case,its still the same for all except john cena.
Talking about it now i wonder how sonic even got an idea stryker granades would work there.