What's new

PDP Tournament Shoutouts Thread

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
I guess it's okay to make this thread since nobody else has?

Just wanted to give some shoutouts to the people I met at the PDP tournament this weekend.

REL - Thanks as usual.

Steve - Thanks a ton for the room, couldn't have gone without your help.

Chago - Good shit getting your play out there, even though they had you as Santiago, haha. You did well man.

Hugo101 - You've been playing a few days and you've already progressed passed all of my hard work and training... depressing for me, but good job.

Krayzie Bone - I not so good at photoshop.

Thunder 88 - You sir have an unstoppable personality. You're one of the most unique people I've ever met, in a good way, haha. I know why they're called the "Crazy" 88's now! Good job doing interviews.

AU_WANNA_DIE - Good shit with the stream setup and casuals in your room. You and Thunder are great at making things hype. Glad I could meet you, see you at Evo. (And try to use Justin.tv next time!)

MaceWind - You're exactly how I figured you would be, which is a damn good thing. Nice to finally meet you and nice to finally meet a Kano player, even if you're the only one in the world. Thanks for being generous, I hope you enjoy the stick. I'm going to upload your match by tomorrow.

GuyInGreen - Glad we cleared things up, glad to see you're a great guy. Sorry we couldn't play more but I enjoyed our matches a lot. I hope to see you at as many tournaments as possible in the future.

Sonya player from Philly that was in Hugo101's pool who's name I can't remember - Sorry I'm bad with names. Hopefully you can find a local group to play with and level up. Keep going with Sonya!

Tom Brady - Hey man... it is what it is...

If anybody from MKU wants to post this for me there, that would be cool.

Altogether great tournament, great experience!
Check out www.ustream.tv/channel/auwannadie for interviews and coverage and maybe even some hookers! Okay no hookers... I think my interview starts at 2:49:30 in the 2nd most recent recorded video.

Sequel

Boob Titbot
Shoutouts to:

~ Alex Valle power walking the strip at 4am and causing my feet to fall off.

~ Gootecks for a round of drinks and the cheers slip up @ the Cosmopolitan.

~ UltraDavid's slow paced strut and our douche glasses crew.

~ $43.50 buffet @ Wynn. Still regret it.

~ A players Mom creeping on me.

~ Skisonic, Minh, and Sp00ky hanging out in their room talking about Shao Kahn commentating matches. Good times.

~ Will "Semi" almost beating Perfect Legend with Quan Chi in pools. Down to a pixel. PL if you're reading this: ZOMBIE TRANCE NIGHTMARES FOR LIFE.

~ The BROS who I almost got into a fight with.

~ Offcast and the NACHOS GRANDE.

~ Tom Brady coming into our conversation right in the middle of saying, "...a sauteed DICK."

~ Storyteller for being a really cool guy, super nice, and handling my pool like a champ.

~ Jason "DreamTR" for running such a great tournament.

~ GuyInGreen for being an E-Thug on TYM but a nice guy in real life.

~ Getting called Johnny Cage by NRS staff.

~ GGs to everyone I played both in casuals and in pools.

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
Oh and shoutouts to Sequel having the stick make him randomly teleport about a hundred times.

That even hurt me to watch.

R.E.L.

Noob
Just a few "quick" shoutouts to:

Wonder Chef: for getting me into the FGC in the first place. I would have never gone to PDP or even helped get ADG where it is right now if it wasn't for you. Also, thank you for showing me Raising Cane's. That place is indeed GDLK.

Chago: My sparring partner. Thank you for all your help in making me a better player and all your advice. My stick is still addicting to smoking because of you though =p

Krayzie Bone: it's just REL ;) Great times and laughs as usual. Hope you still aren't made about the f3,3, ex ball stuff. =p

Steve "ChewStick": thank you IMMENSELY for the hotel room. Had we stayed outside the venue, I think it would've sucked. Looking forward to more games with you!

Hugo101: You played so well after a few days that it's really scary. I'm glad we could help you make it farther than all of us LOL. Looking forward to more games with you soon 

Offcast: Always a pleasure chatting with you. You are one of the people I look up to in the streaming community and I really appreciate the advice you gave me.

Thunder 88: Oh man. Where to start with this guy. You sir, are a real man's man. I can't wait till the next major so we can kick it. Watching the interview videos with you made me and my gf laugh a lot. Also, thanks for getting Steve's stick.

AU Wanna Die: Thanks for everything and being so hospitable. Can't wait to see your stream progress! Looking forward to those decals 

MaceWindu: cool online, even cooler in person. Glad we got to meet and hopefully next major we can get some games in!

MarkMan: GREAT to finally meet you. You are as awesome as they say. We need more people like you in the FGC!!

LI Joe: One of my favorite players to watch. Sad that we didn't get to get any matches in. Next time at EVO for sure!

Guy in Green: Good to meet another Cage player. Looking forward to more matches, and stop trolling! =p

Guy at Arco gas station who quietly said "oooo big boobies" when a lady walked in: Stay Classy.

PDP: for hosting and the stick. GREAT TOURNAMENT. GREAT EXPERIENCE 

Shout Outs to:

To all the guys that really helped me prepare for pdp, Chef, bone, rel, chew stick. And shout out to all the really cool peeps i met for the first time.
Thunder is exactly like i thought he would be in person, down to earth and really kick back.
Mace Wind was one of the coolest peeps ive met offline.
AU_Wanna_die was that guy walking looking like a suicide bomber with all the stream equipment attached him lol. Thanks to AU and Thunder you guys got to see some really good interviews and got to know the players a bit.
And Shout Out to PDP for throwing such a awsome Tourny.

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
Shoutouts to everyone at PDP.

Big thanks to AU for letting me crash last minute. Thunder and Mace for being two cool dudes, too bad we didn't get much playtime.

And props to Shoryuken for getting blown up with Smoke even after I told him to use Sub Zero!

Thanks Steve for the drive down here and back. Sorry if this is a bit late, hope to see you guys at the next major.

Wow! I can't believe I havent gone through and given shout outs yet! maybe i did and have been so busy that I dont know which thread I posted it on!

In no specific order...

Thunder88- fucking cool guy!! I def couldnt have predicted how cool u were without meeting u. Well I guess we barely knew each other before and now it feels like u r the brother i always wanted. good shit bro! thanks for your hospitality, your support, your effort, time, good games, and awesome tattooing skills. I will try to post a pic in this thread! I know there are some videos from Chicago floating around that display it nicely!

Man Thunder, thanks for the help with the stream and the interviews. Once in a lifetime experience for all of us and I wish we all could still be chilling. In a way, it's def a bummer to come back to reality, back to Chicago where there isn't much going on. I will be stopping in your town this summer to say whats up! Thanks again for your support and being there throughout the whole psycho paff thing. We both know I wanted to kill him and I am glad you kept me in check. hahhaahha peace bro! glad to see our interests in God and respecting him are similarly aligned..

Bro, you are doing such a great job with the 88's you should be proud! Your level of expertise and dedication proves to be successful, along with your degree of prime division of labor!! Wow, all I can say is you should be proud that you have been able to choreograph a crew of cool people who are down and have your back! That is a very important feature to have attained in any lifespan here on earth. Finding people who support you and value your opinion really makes it all worth it! Shout out to you Thunder88 and all of the 88's!

Great to meet you!

Mace: you are really cool bro!! You are easy to talk to and def sum1 i would chill with back here @ home. I appreciate you pressuring me to try callamari for the first time ever. hahhaha squid!?!? geezzz thanks for the good conversations and positive reinforcement about what I was trying to do @ pdp. sum came to compete, I just came to meet everyone, make a name for AU, document the experience and compete- in that order.

Appreciate what you said about how I was talking about coming out and streaming and recording. You then told me, most people would have said that, but you actually came out and did it!! Thanks bro, been trying to work on my integrity as i get older and its cool that u recognized it. I was shocked when you came up to me and said, bro, do you realize what you have just done for the kommunit. I was like, nope, what?? You said there were 2000 new guests on the website during the first night of that stream from Thunders room. I was like wow!!! I didnt even plan on any of that. I just did it to do it cuz I knew how to. Wanted to say thanks for the props. you really made me feel important, like I did something real special- that's a feeling I have been growing numb too, so thanks!

You have a great way of motivating people and making things happen. I am sure that hasn't happened overnight and I would love to hear more about you someday! Sorry I couldnt make it out to the club man, my feet were killing and baby huey prevented me from aquiring any preferable amount of sleep. those pics and videos of the club looked pretty tight. I think i should have just gone anyway looking back now.. it was still awesome going into that arcade the next night!! ill try to throw sum pics in here too!

looking forward to getting sum games in soon with your kano!!! glad you are part of the 88's too btw!!

also, you should be proud for being a pillar of support to the MK kommunity in many ways. Look what you have been doing on MKU here! you have been holding things together in many ways. I know others have too, but now I am talking about you. You are doing a good job and deserve the recognition and props for making things happen. your level of organization is supreme and even more so is your dedication. keep it up! good luck with your offline scene!

Krazie Bone: man I wish we would have gotten a chance to talk more and get sum games in. def glad you were able to make it out and it was truly an honor having u stay with us. thanks for your shout out and props that you gave me for everything. that was cool of u!

I honestly didn't know much about Test Your Might and how you are behind alot of the innerworkings of it, along with your position in BMF. I have madd respect for you son and you should be proud of all that you have accomplished. I now know that you have established a huge offline scene out there and that is really, really key to leveling up quicker and bringing sum cool players out of the woodwork. You have a cool, calm and collect attitude that is pretty contagious. I have been seeing your name online for a while, hearing about you in many threads and discussions. Def an honor to meet u an looking forward to getting to know more about u in the future!

i honestly could go on for a while and I probably will, just not tonight! it's memorial day, im gonna chill back, relax an throw on a movie or somethin. been a long weekend of more documenting in Chicago!

WonderChef, Karefoot, Shory, Alex, Tom Brady, Ed Boon and more. I didnt forget about you. Just gotta go now..

here are some pics for ya!

hastur

Noob
It was good meeting everyone (Wonder Chef, Hugo, Krayzie Bone, and everyone else). I was the Sonya player from Philly btw.. hah. I had a great time at the tournament and it was cool hanging with everyone. Hope to see you guys again soon. Maybe you'll head out east for GVN Summer Jam? (http://www.necphilly.com/)

@ AU wanna Die, Mace, and Brady:

Do you guys remember telling me that I forgot where I parked the car, and I paged it with the alarm? lol

LMfao! at the pictures of those gamers, haaa! bunch of nerds. They go to Vegas to compete, and in their off time, instead of clubbing or gambling, they play more MK at a bar, haaaa!

Brady, Mace, Karefoot, Me, and a few other tourny players, haaa, good times.