What's new

PDP MKX Fight Pad Review by PL

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
you got one already :( I have no sound on my work computer, cliff notes??
  • Great dpad, better than the stock xbone controller
  • Face buttons are micro switches and are lower in the casing than the dpad
  • Start and Back buttons are on top of controller to avoid accidental pauses
  • Triggers feel great
  • Decent spacing between the dpad and the buttons
  • Feels great to hold and has a rubber backing
  • Personal gripe of his is that the buttons have to be pressed a little harder to activate them since he usually presses his buttons softly
  • Another gripe is that he has to release forward before jumping to neutral jump
  • No mic port

Last edited:

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
  • Great dpad, better than the stock xbone controller
  • Face buttons are micro switches and are lower in the casing than the dpad
  • Start and Back buttons are on top of controller to avoid accidental pauses
  • Triggers feel great
  • Decent spacing between the dpad and the buttons
  • Feels great to hold and has a rubber backing
  • Personal gripe of his is that the buttons have to be pressed a little harder to activate them since he usually presses his buttons
  • Another gripe is that he has to release forward before jumping to neutral jump
Thanks man!

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
Perfect Legend is there is no start button. How can you pull up your command list? It seems to me the Fight pad is flawed!!!

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Perfect Legend is there is no start button. How can you pull up your command list? It seems to me the Fight pad is flawed!!!
Did you watch? The start and select/back buttons are on the top, no accidental pauses that way.

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
Did you watch? The start and select/back buttons are on the top, no accidental pauses that way.
Thank God. No I haven't seen the start button and select button. Thanks for responding because I was going crazy behind the scenes.

K7L33THA

Grapple > Footsies
No mic port?! Wtf?...
Nope. Pretty disappointed about this. I only noticed last week when I bought a new Turtle Beach headset that plugs into the controller to get game sound. Was all set to use this controller and now I can't use my headset...:/

C-Sword

Noob
There's no mic port on the FC4 as well, I don't think it's a priority for 3rd party companies to include one on a pad, probably to reduce cost. I haven't used my FC4 in a while, I have the PDP pre-ordered, so I might do a comparison report between the two controllers.

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
Nope. Pretty disappointed about this. I only noticed last week when I bought a new Turtle Beach headset that plugs into the controller to get game sound. Was all set to use this controller and now I can't use my headset...:/
That's a horrible oversight on PDP's part. What the fuck were they thinking?