What's new

Patch Notes Stream 8-31-2015 (Updated w/ Stream Youtube Link)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AZTEC-GOD

I will kill you for sport.
This is gonna be one helluva patch if it gets a full stream... lol naw I think it's something special!! Definitely revealing something! KP2, klassic or more stages, story pack.... so exciting!!!

FlappyDaniel

Snappin' spines all day e'ry day.
I have my gifs and videos for proper reactions ready.

Monday can't come any sooner.
I have a feeling some characters that we rarely see are going to get retooled more then just purely buffed; and it's going to be much like at launch. People will think they know exactly what characters can do and bitch accordingly, then proceed to be completely wrong once they actually play.

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
I have a feeling some characters that we rarely see are going to get retooled more then just purely buffed; and it's going to be much like at launch. People will think they know exactly what characters can do and bitch accordingly, then proceed to be completely wrong once they actually play.
INB4 Unbreakable gets a huge buff and becomes the next character TYM starts crying about like Bone Shaper.

My characters have a knack for getting buffed.

FlappyDaniel

Snappin' spines all day e'ry day.
There are so many characters(Variations) in this game that are "trash" that are just one or two relatively small changes away from being complete badasses; so they have to be careful.

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
There are so many characters(Variations) in this game that are "trash" that are just one or two relatively small changes away from being complete badasses; so they have to be careful.
For the record I think Unbreakable is completely fine, and doesn't really need buffs. Just a touch of help would make him awesome.

AZTEC-GOD

I will kill you for sport.
I don't see why Predator needs to be touched, I never have any problems beating Predator. Even against a good Predator.... of course I get beat at times, but that doesn't mean it's because he's OP. It's the player thats good. Leave Predator alone!

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
Well good thing I took a little break off of MKX. After 31 I can actually put some time into learning some things. Please remove grab immunity and give more advantage/damage across the board. Please. Please don't fuck Cassie. Please make MoS Raiden more useful. I could actually play this game for a while if they did that and ruined Predator or "ruined" Tremor.

@SneakyTortoise better watch so I can get my turtoise coin payout bub. I want my money

I don't see why Predator needs to be touched, I never have any problems beating Predator. Even against a good Predator.... of course I get beat at times, but that doesn't mean it's because he's OP. It's the player thats good. Leave Predator alone!
ever tried kano against hish qu ten?

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
INB4 Unbreakable gets a huge buff and becomes the next character TYM starts crying about like Bone Shaper.

My characters have a knack for getting buffed.
That would be forever funny if Cryo or Break SZ got over buffed. Know what? I'll make the first thread if sub gets any buffs.

TackyHaddock

Salty Mashers Krew
if this patch has the same or a greater number of changes than the previous ones, it would take them HOURS to properly explain and/or justify the various changes imo.

Last edited:

aieches

#freeHomelee2016
personally i would agree with his damage taking a hit... and HQT's pew pew talking a hit..

and i use pred

Status
Not open for further replies.