What's new

Guide - Reptile Patch 1.06 Notes In-Depth

Matthew Rivera

DidUSayChocolate
Ive included my thoughts in the video and some stuff I wanted to point out in the video description, but in a nutshell; They buffed the strings I find useless on Reptile. The strings that are now able cancel-able into fast forceball are too easy to react block, so I wont adapt them into my play. The NJP combos are cool but still scale into the average damage Reptile already did. Also wont be adapting them because Its been a week and I still cant even do them consistently, so I'll be taking that 1 with some salt. Changes to D3 and 1,4 are the only things I care for. The B1,D4 into ffb, its a big maybe but still wont be using it.

Let know what you guys think!

Last edited:

Airvidal

"You play weird" It's called being unorthodox ;)
I don't think that is safe, it isn't with either noxious boost so neither invis will work iirc.
I don't know if it's safe either, but most people remain there blocking low waiting for you to do something, especially on hit, so then it becomes a 50/50

Jeffrey Wolf

YouTube: Jeffrey B Wolf
Okay, after grinding Reptile last night, all I can say is wow. With this patch, he's actually viable. On the surface these buffs may not seem like much, but I think he's being slept on, which I like =)

@Matthew Rivera, thanks again for the breakdown. Saved me a lot of time. @getoverhere--->, thanks again too, for showing me that F41 is the way to go for extra damage, instead of 21, which we were all using day one.

Dr Jackal

Dr__Jackal
The D3 change is the best change of this patch, you can escape from the pressure easily, you can do good blockstring pressure as well.
He is close to be the reptile I want, maybe a little change on the ball and it's perfect.

Thx for you time @Matthew Rivera