What's new

Patch 1.04 is out on PS4 — but what does it do??

HAMMER

Noob
I'm glad I did that glitch for the heads because that shit would've taken (me) forever.

I will do the rest clean though.

I still haven't opened up that bridge for 2,000 souls; nor, have I raised that soul thing in the Dead Woods for 3,000.

What's the best way to farm for souls?

Also, in the Klassic Tower, I like being a top ranked guy on those.

Can you use those aids like "give you back 50% of your health" without losing points? I just tried to get some flawless victories on it and do brutalities every match but I still haven't beaten my Kabal record which is in the 900's now. It was in the 400's a few days ago!!

I want 4-5 flawless victory rounds with all brutalities without losing to that broken bitch Kronika. They really should tone that broke bitch down. She's the hardest MK boss yet.

Demon_0

RIP Akira Toriyama
I'm glad I did that glitch for the heads because that shit would've taken (me) forever.

I will do the rest clean though.

I still haven't opened up that bridge for 2,000 souls; nor, have I raised that soul thing in the Dead Woods for 3,000.

What's the best way to farm for souls?

Also, in the Klassic Tower, I like being a top ranked guy on those.

Can you use those aids like "give you back 50% of your health" without losing points? I just tried to get some flawless victories on it and do brutalities every match but I still haven't beaten my Kabal record which is in the 900's now. It was in the 400's a few days ago!!

I want 4-5 flawless victory rounds with all brutalities without losing to that broken bitch Kronika. They really should tone that broke bitch down. She's the hardest MK boss yet.
Just a heads up about the bridge you fix for 2000 souls: all you get is access to a Shao Kahn chest for 250 hearts. It was a complete waste for me, personally.

HAMMER

Noob
Wasn't aware she got woke in the first place :p

...I'll show myself out.
I always lose to her when I'm trying to go for a new record in points in the Klassic Tower. -5,000 for losing and more points loss from taking longer to complete the tower and less health when completing the tower overall.

NothingPersonal

Are you not entertained!?
i feel sorry for those idiots who didnt abused the glitch.

nrs so quick to fix their krypt while hitboxes are jacked up everywhere
Hitboxes don't bring in the dough :DOGE Also I'm one of those idiots :( I don't mind though, as I'm only after one character's stuff :D

r4v3n0us

Noob
I found this but idk if the source is good or not:
  • Mortal Kombat 11 patch 1.04 performance and stability improvements.
  • Added fixes for some crashing issues with MK11 update 1.04.
  • Fixed players reported glitches.
  • Added fixes for framerate drop and freezing issues with Mortal Kombat 11 update 1.04.
  • Added fixes for stuttering/lag issues.
"Fixed players reported glitches."

Damn snitches! :REO

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
I just read on Reddit that the head glitch was patched, but the Shinnok amulet glitch still works.
I kan konfirm that the Shinnok one is still there. Dunno what this puzzle does once all the amulets are inserted in these slots. Anyone can tell what it does once all slots are filled?

Inzzane_79

Every time someone farts, a demon gets his wings
I kan konfirm that the Shinnok one is still there. Dunno what this puzzle does once all the amulets are inserted in these slots. Anyone can tell what it does once all slots are filled?
Opens up a new area (small area) with some chests and spiders