What's new

Paid in Full 3 Tourney in DENVER, CO

BOSSETTE

Noob
"PAID IN FULL 3: CASHING OUT

This is our final tournament in Starz. TIME TO CASH OUT!! The four horseman are here. Aurawind, Stikfiga, Krsjin, and Foxisquick. Vic/Julius need a break and deserve one. Nothing like an EFL major to get people hype!!! Our community is bigger and better then ever. With UMVC3 on the horizon and AE changes coming, looking to see a LOT of people show up and show your strength. Winning this tournament really shows who's the strongest in the state at the respective game. We had our share of out of staters coming in and battling. Hopefully we can get the word out and get some more to come!!

ARE YOU THE BEST OF THE BEST? COME SHOW IT. PAID IN FULL BABY!!!!!!!!!

When:
09-24-11!

Where:
Gallery 30 @ STARZ Film Center (by Tivoli student union)
900 Auraria Pkwy
Denver, CO 80204
(303) 820-3456

What time:
Casuals start @ 10:30am
Start time @ 12:30pm
End time @ 6-8PM

Tournament WILL start EXACTLY @ 12:30pm. Since this tournament is being run by the new guys you will not get the kindness of Vic/Julius. If you aren't here by Noon you better be calling someone and having them enter you in. If no one hears from you before Noon you're screwed. No exceptions. As for the finals time. This can really change based on how many people enter. We aren't doing pre registrations so we never know how many we'll have. Payback of last year we had 60+ for marvel and 30+ for sf4. So 100 entrants (including side tournaments) Keep this in mind when coming to this tourney. if you believe yo'ure gonna make it to finals be ready to here for a bit. Casuals can last until midnight as long as we have enough people who are interested. if we got 5 guys then we are gonna close up.

Games:
SSF4: AE
MVC3

These games will both be played on xbox 360

Pot Bonus:
SSF4:AE - $100.00
MVC3 - $75.00

These bonuses are only going to go up!!!!

Format:
Venue fee: $10.00
Entry per game: $10.00
Double elimination
2/3 until Grand Finals, 3/5 Grand Finals

We payout in cash and maybe something additional! (You'll have to see at the tournament!)

We are going to have some exhibition matches between signups and our start time. STAY TUNED FOR ANNOUNCEMENTS!!! Also look out for some awesome Hype videos!!!!" (Taken from http://extrafresh.net).

Meezy

No Need For A Title
There will be an MK side tourney. We are trying to grow the MK scene so the more that show up and support MK the more likely it will get headlined at the next event. We only had 10 entries at the last event. AE and MvC get so much more. But there will be a MK tourney for sure as long as enough people come and say they want to play. I know of at least 8 that will.

Oh and BTW Bossette I feel like an Ass for not knowing how good you were at MK9. GG's at the gathering. Your Kitana is awesome and your other fem's are really close behind.

Here is another un-official side tournament for the fans of the classics:

I will be bringing my Astro City cabinet equipped with ST.

All games will be played on an actual arcade board and cabinet just like the good ol' days. Also just like the good ol' days casual games on the cab will cost $0.25 with all the money going towards the pot bonus for the winner. The more people that play casuals means more money in the pot bonus.

Rules
99 seconds 2/3 rounds
3/5 games until GF which is 4/7
Double elimination
Speed will be set at Turbo 3 (Japanese)
Akuma is banned
I want to see all of the old school Colorado guys enter this one.

ps. If this side tournament gets too big we might have to run a second station on an emulator, but i will try and keep all the games on the cab.

pps. Stay tuned for further announcements on custom bragging rights for the placers of all the tournament games.