What's new

Overall balance of the game

Are you happy with the overall balance of injustice?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dann

Noob
I remember when mk9 came out everyone was using either kung lao, cyrax, or smoke. Im happy that that problem is almost non-existent in this game. Every character seems viable and I feel as the game progresses we will find that the losing match ups are 6-4 at worst. Even though there are characters like superman that are slightly better then the rest of the cast, they are by no means overpowered. I am very happy with the balance in this game. I do not feel as there is a need for buffs and nerfs as of now.

Stchamps

PSN: SoaD_009
I feel like overall there are a lot of viable characters, but I also feel that it appears to be very rock, paper, scissors with a lot of match ups.

SilverKeyMan

Dropping Combos like a MotherFucker!
While the balance seems good at the moment, some characters are definitely easier to pick up than others. It will be interesting to see how the game develops in the next few months, when even the most casual player has found ways around Deathstroke's zoning or Doomsday's tele-stomp.

Espio

Kokomo
Too soon to say in my opinion.

It hasn't even been a month yet....so much about match ups needs to be fleshed out and explored.

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
Well...all I can say is I'm having a lot of success with HawkGirl and I didn't see that coming...

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Patch comes on Tuesday. Ask me then, because imo that's going to be the deciding factor. We will see how NRS enacts game balance and that'll reveal if they are catering more towards the playerbase whom take it competitively or filthy casual scum. :mad: