What's new

Online Stats Were Reset

Riyo

Noob
I hadn't heard about that -- Can you link that info? At least it'd give people something to refer to.
When they fixed the leaderboards to function properly, I believe many people started to have their online records resetted. It could of stemmed from that.

xXstealthflameXx

Finding a Main
9/10 threads posted by NEW accounts get almost all replies of just hatred and mockery. Idk why the "community" is so hateful in these threads. It's like every one of these is a free for all of "who can post the most bitter comment and get the most likes." :coffee:

there was an online warrior called "Prinz-H"
he played against himself like 30.000 times, his stats was like 30.000 wins 1 lose
then, last year, the mk9 stats were reset and all his "hard work" where gone
LMFAOOO

InFlames

dead
unless you lost your unlockable stuff i dont see a reason to be worried, if you did i would contact nrs

also whats with the civil war going on in this thread lmfao

Irrelevant is correct as hell right here. AGAIN... the post is not about online RANK. Its about my personal stats being erased. Also no shenanigans were used to accrue them. Who on this forum that clicks on ranked matches or player vs player matches wants to see a 0/0 99% win chance popup on their screen, either from the person youre playing against or have them see yours like that. Some dude on PS4 I regularly see had 2700+ wins with like 400 losses. The 1st thing that entered my mind was like, "WHOA" that many games in 1 month he must be putting in work. Ultimately ... yeah he was a badass, and would I have ever looked into him at all if he was 10 and 5? The record HAS meaning, and if you say otherwise then youre lying or your record is the shits.

ColdBoreMK23

Noob Saibot
Lol if the op was a tournament player you guys would be sucking him off like you do with every other thread of stupidity made by tournament players. But because he's average joe just like you, you want to Rodney King him.

This site went to shit since MKX launched/lead up. It was never this bad when Injustice was released.

Either discuss the topic or fuck off somewhere else if it doesn't interest you. I'm sure Pig or Reo can give you some nip to chew on.

Yah, No way Konqrr takes any MK game seriously. Guy had a 30+ page thread about a MAME UMK3 remake and its 2015. When MK2 was full swing on PS3 the guy never dipped out of the top 10 on the leaderboard.... but hey lets reset the stats so the supposed "PROS" can stay on top.

Matix218

Get over here!
Yah, No way Konqrr takes any MK game seriously. Guy had a 30+ page thread about a MAME UMK3 remake and its 2015. When MK2 was full swing on PS3 the guy never dipped out of the top 10 on the leaderboard.... but hey lets reset the stats so the supposed "PROS" can stay on top.
Once again, no one CARES about your online stats

No one

Not one person

Ever

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
No offense to people in the thread or on the site, but the concept of "offline tournaments" is beyond the scope of thought for people that actually provide a living for THEMSELVES, aka ( people that dont have parents paying for them to stay alive ). Again, the post is about a stats problem, not whether or not "people on this forum dont care about records". Please dont even tell me for one second that any of you dont look at your stats to see various info. Why did NRS create 5-6 categories of Leaderboards for people to track their progress? As far as "Top Level Competition" goes... who actually determines this? I love how people believe the only viable players in this game are people that popup on streams or tourneys. Get real people, their are tons of players ive seen that are so-called "not worthy" that would hand your asses to you... but hey they aren't legit because they didnt drive 3 hours away to a VIDEOGAME tournament where they MIGHT win a couple hundred dollars for vacating real life responsibilities.
You think people who go to tournaments don't have families, or jobs, or shit going on in their life? You don't have to go to tournaments but don't make generalizations just because YOU personally can't go to them. A lot of tournament players have full time jobs and families, so this post made you look a little silly.

That being said, I agree people are too harsh on online players here. Whether the online record means anything to us is irrelevant, it means something to you and you shouldn't be shit on for being pissed at it being erased. Unfortunately though there is no fix, so you'll just have to grind it back out again.

Lol if the op was a tournament player you guys would be sucking him off like you do with every other thread of stupidity made by tournament players. But because he's average joe just like you, you want to Rodney King him.

This site went to shit since MKX launched/lead up. It was never this bad when Injustice was released.

Either discuss the topic or fuck off somewhere else if it doesn't interest you. I'm sure Pig or Reo can give you some nip to chew on.
Real Rap.

Once again, no one CARES about your online stats

No one

Not one person

Ever
I care guy, dont care if you do or anyone else does. Actually before you responded to this thread I didnt know of your existence, and guess what .... I still dont CARE...EVER.

Matix218

Get over here!

If Pig or REO or Sonicfox etc made a thread complaining about their online leaderboard stats getting messed up I guarantee they would get blown up just as much as @Oh My Zod has been. Its not because hes not a top player it is because no one cares about online stats and people who do shouldn't

You think people who go to tournaments don't have families, or jobs, or shit going on in their life? You don't have to go to tournaments but don't make generalizations just because YOU personally can't go to them. A lot of tournament players have full time jobs and families, so this post made you look a little silly.

That being said, I agree people are too harsh on online players here. Whether the online record means anything to us is irrelevant, it means something to you and you shouldn't be shit on for being pissed at it being erased. Unfortunately though there is no fix, so you'll just have to grind it back out again.
That was said in response to people generalizing online stats and gameplay do not matter. My opinion was offered that Tournament gameplay doesnt matter to ME. Also the response was prefaced with a no offense tag.