What's new

Online Sheeva is a (God)dess

I can't beat her without putting in extreme effort and being at my very best even against some of the newer sheeva players. Her everything destroys me. Any tips for a Kang,Kabal, and Jax player? If the player is half decent, forget about it i stand no chance XD

miloPKL

soundcloud.com/pukelization
I can't beat her without putting in extreme effort and being at my very best even against some of the newer sheeva players. Her everything destroys me. Any tips for a Kang,Kabal, and Jax player? If the player is half decent, forget about it i stand no chance XD
play a rush down game as if she were ermac. dash in, block the wake up. keep the pressure. at a distance just dodge fireballs they are too slow to zone effectively. when she teleports dash out the way dont jump. just keep the pressure on but watch out for wakeup slams

Eh SnOwY

PC FGC
Instant air blast when far, she cant do anything, also if she does skyfall, just when se leaves the screen then jump back kick

Espio

Kokomo
I actually randomly beat Sheeva's stomp with a neutral jump kick when she tried landing on me the other day, dunno if that's reliable but it worked for me that time.

Espio

Kokomo
Don't even attempt to attack Sheeva on HER wake up, I learned the hard way.
This is solid advice, as a Sheeva player I love when people rush me on wake up so I can do her armor grab and take nearly 1/4 of a person's life.