What's new

Online Practice mode?

Immortal Reaver

Team Sub-Zero
Has there been any word about being able to practice with someone online? I searched on google as well as on here with no definitive results. I think it's likely that it will be in since it was in Injustice, but I just want some solid confirmation if anyone knows. It's pretty important to me. I learned so many things in Injustice with online practice. I'm going to be much better at MKX than I was at MK9 because of the better practice mode options >:]

Has there been any word about being able to practice with someone online? I searched on google as well as on here with no definitive results. I think it's likely that it will be in since it was in Injustice, but I just want some solid confirmation if anyone knows. It's pretty important to me. I learned so many things in Injustice with online practice. I'm going to be much better at MKX than I was at MK9 because of the better practice mode options >:]
I don't know the answer. But i'm going to say yes anyways, i can't remember if Tyler said something about this either on twitter or in a stream it sounds vaguely familiar though.

Notez4

Noob
cant give a source but yes there will be. its been stated on a kast just dont remember which one

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
Didn't earlier today someone said that you can practice while you're spectating in KOTH? If that's the case then you should be able to practice online.
These two have nothing to do with each other. That said, I vaguely remember that online practice mode was announced.

Yep, I remember Tyler and Derek saying when you invite some one to practice mode online, you no longer have to wait for them to finish their 1v1 or something, you can go straight into practice and they will randomly join when they are done

You can also practice during koth when you are waiting in line