What's new

Online experience post here!

For every funny glitch, frame advantaje, and stuf that doesnt work offline, only online post your anger, and experience here this is the thread to do so. :)

I will start only whit the last weeks stuf that happened that make me hate this game online and thats why iv been dropping so many ranked top 100 spots.

Mirror match vs a guy that plays Kitana hes part of this forum too, rond 1 I win round 2 he wins it goes down to round 3 he needed to break had no bars I had full meter both of us had half bar of life he does forward 2 1 I do Xray and guess what happed? the Xray when thru him jajaja made me lose the match because of it. Some matches later I run into the same guy this time he picks Kabal, Kabal online is barelly top 10 hes zoning hes harder to do and rushdowns too we go same 1 on 1 it goes down again to last round we both get half bar life I jump over him and he does knee and funny thing it catches me in the highest part of the screen like 1 body away or so something that is totally out of range and gets to do a full combo.After getting so pissed I quit online for 2 weeks then yesterday I desided to play some ranked matches first match I run into a guy that abuses all of Kanos frame advantajes that he gets online and weird hit box (a char that clearly is buttom 5 offline and is uber somehow online due to this game being weird and toatally diferent online). I obviously lost hes knife throw recovery seem faster up ball hitbox seem larger and so on DUDE what ever Monkey your name is, man up and stop abusing every time I get to fight you and you abuse on this stuf I WILL EJECT THE DISC so you learn not to abuse.

Please post your stuf here too ;)

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Well I didnt see that one jeje and this is also something "General"
So you didn't see it or else you'd have posted in that section.

if so,why are you arguing about also being able to post it here?

there's a general MK section and there's an online MK section.

So you didn't see it or else you'd have posted in that section.

if so,why are you arguing about also being able to post it here?

there's a general MK section and there's an online MK section.
jejee yes id have posted it in online really I didnt see it :(