What's new

"On Your Knees" AK EMPR Pig of the Hut Wins Weekly Scraps #7 and Sends Glass Sword to WB

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player

Injustice Standings

1. AK EMPR Pig of the Hut (ZOD)
2. AK Smarrgasm (Black Adam, Superman, Aquaman, MMH)
3. AK Homelee (Batman)
4. AK Glass Sword (Raven)

Mortal Kombat 9 Standings

1. AK EMPR Pig of the Hut (Mileena, Kenshi)
2. AK TylerLantern (Reptile)
3. AK Smarrgasm (Lao, Rain)

AK met on a special Thursday night for a Round Robin tourney to get all AK Winter Brawl attendees ready for the tourney and after many heated matches in Pool including Smar and Homelee's impressive performance vs Pig with Black Adam and Batman as well as Glass Sword showing he's getting better by the day

First

The Promise

Then
The Right of Passage Father vs Son

Grand Finals FT5

Pool Play

In light of Glass Sword's WB Top 8 accomplishment there will be a Knighting Ceremony this week in Honor of Glass Sword's 7th place achievement. We will grant him his new title and name this week

The Saga of Homelee

Homelee has done one thing no other Atlanta player has done yet. Not complain about Zod, in fact he has consistently leveled up and finally beat Pig in tourney 3-2 in round robin pools. Because of running a Round Robin system it works like Soccer works, there is no way for for 3/4th place to make it back to grand finals so after Pig met Smarr in an extremely close and very well played FT5 grand finals set Pig offered his $120.00 winnings for a Mock grand finals Run back below is the video

Homelee Wins (Pools Match):

Mock Grand Finals Run back:

Mortal Kombat 9 also returned to the AK Scene with no AK competitor having played in 9 months things started off really interesting.

Here is the only match from MK that was caught on stream, I guess the stream went off after this match
:(

This is the 5th consecutive win for Pig and the first attempt at writing in 3rd person
Final Round is just around the corner where the entire AK scene plans for domination

@CrimsonShadow @AK/RM GamerBlake

Last edited:

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
@AK Pig Of The Hut how did that MK fight end up? :)

Also "new tech 1,1, close TKS" LOL. :D
I won

Smar used Lao and by the end of my first set in 9 months vs Tyler it all came back and I was AA 2 Kung Lao and blocking everything and hitting every combo

It felt really good

I like how w using Kenshi first time in forever I grew back slowly

Not Punishing reptile dash, punishing w shoulder then punishing 11 OHS lol then 114 punish then match 2 reflect n corner combos

Against Smarr Lao I was back to whiff punishing Lao dive kicks