What's new

General/Other - Shinnok (Old) Shinnok Pre-Release General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodnigh

Noob
i must say i too want to main him mainly for the summoned fiend, i imagine one of his brutalities will involve it acting like his mk4 fatality

Creepy00

Noob
I could be wrong but Shinnok appears to be unlockable after you beat Story mode. This based on the leaked character select screen gameplay where he appears gray out. Not surprising since you have to beat mk9 story mode to get Quan Chi.

I could be wrong but Shinnok appears to be unlockable after you beat Story mode. This based on the leaked character select screen gameplay where he appears gray out. Not surprising since you have to beat mk9 story mode to get Quan Chi.
He is

Why isn't Currupted Shinnok one of the playable variations? It would be cool to be unlockable like True Ogre in Tekken 3))

Last edited:

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
PIMP HAND ENTIRELY TOO STRONG

I'm all fucking in on Shinnok. Bone Shaper looks like my shit to the fullest, and I wanted to have a good zoning alt, so Necromancer is looking dope. Imposter is probably gonna be super good in certain matchups, so there's that.

First character I've seen that I've wanted to play all three variations.
halle fucking lujah!

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Shinnok: "I will have Outworld."
Kotal Kahn: "Not so long as I live."
Shinnok: "Challenge accepted."

Shinnok: "You."
Shinnok: "You did not kill me at the pyramid."
Shinnok: "This time I will."

Kenshi: "Prepare yourself."
Shinnok: "Who would fear a blind mortal?"
Kenshi: "One who has never faced him."

Shinnok: "You can defeat an Elder God?"
Johnny: "Former Elder God, and yes."
Shinnok: "Proceed."

Shinnok: "What say you Raiden?"
Raiden: "The fallen Elder God falls further."
Shinnok: "Arrogant 'til the end."

xXstealthflameXx

Finding a Main
So on stream Tyler or Derek said that Shinnok's Imposter variation can steal "more than just specials." Does that mean he can use that special as a Brutality? What else could he steal? Thoughts??! :confused:

So on stream Tyler or Derek said that Shinnok's Imposter variation can steal "more than just specials." Does that mean he can use that special as a Brutality? What else could he steal? Thoughts??! :confused:
Yeah! I guess he could steal thoughts8P JK they probably meant brutalities, but I got hyped up for a different move or normals it could give:( but you are right though it is probably brutalities with the stolen move)

Malec

Noob
I have noticed on the Kombat Kast Shinnok breakdown, that he has increased damaged, while he has a stolen move in store. Maybe at the same time, the opponents damage is decreased?

Reactions: SLy
Status
Not open for further replies.