What's new

General/Other - Liu Kang (Old) Liu Kang Pre-Release General Discussion Thread

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
This is either his throw or hopefully something similar to Catwoman's trait like I predicted in my varistion ideas thread.
Wowowowowow that would be fucking awesome.

I know some people don't like re-appropriation of moves, but Injustice had a lot of mechanics that I feel would work better in MK.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
I do not like that he's wearing a shirt in all three of his costumes.

They even gave Johnny and Jax shirts.

Why does NRS hate shirtlessness so much? I bet they tried to put a shirt on Goro too, but they realized you can't contain a body like that in plain garb.

Bruce Lee characters aren't suppose to wear shirts yo.

I do not like that he's wearing a shirt in all three of his costumes.

They even gave Johnny and Jax shirts.

Why does NRS hate shirtlessness so much? I bet they tried to put a shirt on Goro too, but they realized you can't contain a body like that in plain garb.

Bruce Lee characters aren't suppose to wear shirts yo.
Don't forget that we are getting classic DLC skins for some of the classic fighters like Louis Kang and Quantum Chi so don't worry bro it will get better.

EdFig81

Original OBS mbr/VSM/G4S
@9.95 who do you know at nrs.

they ask your questions on stream two times or more and this is the 2nd mk I know of when liu Kang doesnt scream during his bicycle kick .

I know u hate his screams but dam man what did u do :p heh.

Actually happy he doesn't scream anymore as much as he use to especially when doing that kick but i had to ask. :p:

Slick Tony

GT: TheSlickTony - PSN: TH3_AUR3L1U5
His Flame Fist Variation might be the best rushdown variation in the game. And did you see the chip? I... am going to have a large amount of fun with him.:joker:

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
There was a render of Ru Keng in the stream, right? Could've sworn I saw one.

Need it for dem variation banners.