What's new

OH RLY?

xTac

Noob
Tom Brady said:
system change:

dashing nerfed. you can no longer cancel a dash mid dash w/another dash. you must wait until the dash completes before dashing again. only way to dash cancel with block. this my hurt sektor and cyber subs dash pressure.
blocked jumping punches provide less advantage on block

lazybird123

Purple Belt in BJJ, White Belt in MK
I just picked up Cyber this week and I was hoping for some buffs. Has anyone tried messing around with Cyber's dash to see if it really is affected that much?

Cyber lost 3/8ths of his speed across the battlefield now. So retarded, like he needed any nerfs. As it was, he was sub-par. I might end up dropping CSZ now. His ability to cancel his dash into another dash was one of the things that made him mid-tier. With that gone, he's LOWWWWW low tier.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player

God I hate c sub Tym forums

My guide for CSz shows on S1tb show this Sunday at 10pm eastern

And every thing I talk about remains unchanged and he's still a+ tier

God I hate reading some people comments when a patch is 4 hours old

***FACEPALM***

Creepy00

Noob

God I hate c sub Tym forums

My guide for CSz shows on S1tb show this Sunday at 10pm eastern

And every thing I talk about remains unchanged and he's still a+ tier

God I hate reading some people comments when a patch is 4 hours old

***FACEPALM***
Well Said :congrats:
You guys can still playing prepatch on Ps3 :p

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
CSZ's old dash was kind of dumb anyway how he could just dash up to you from full-screen in under a second, now he's more balanced. You still could use dive kicks and teleports to get around the place anyway. Still a top tier character, be lucky he didn't get nerfed as bad as others.

And they also increased Sub-Zero's freeze duration by 10 frames, so trading ice blasts with him now is a bad idea.
Reo, I'm outta town till tomorrow and haven't tested yet, when freezing oppOnent in air w ice blast can he still dash forward fast enough to do his backwards uppercut combo like rain has?

That's my only worry

So Vanilla Sub gets armor on his slide, and his Iceball (you know,the fast one) gets ten more freeze duration frames? But CSZ has to dash block like retarded gypsy now? Why does a pretty good character get these buffs and a character that has been designed and tested by a five year old does not?

*scratches head*
I'm not gonna lie, I don't know what I was thinking about him being low tier. That was one of those times where I say something uber-stupid because of my adderal. For it to help my focus, it really makes me say stupid things.

Pig: Personally, I don't think he's that good. If somebody's pressuring you with pokes in-between, you can't do anything. Parry only counters mid and high attacks. I guess you could use his bangport,