What's new

Official TYM E3 thread!

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Well, it was a strong showing of game IMO. There were let down by one or two tech errors with audio, but really a solid showing. I wanted games and they showed me games. I don't actually have any issues with the Xbox One as of yet, mainly because PS4 haven't said much about their policies.

I'll reserve judgement for after the PS4 conference, because I'm almost certain there will be some of the same negative qualities, Sony just haven't made the mistake of mentioning them. Also a lot of those negative aspects quite frankly don't effect me.

Exclusives will probably end up being the decider for me, the consoles will most likely end up being the same thing with slightly different features.

CCVengeance

The one guy hoping for Kai
KI coming back is awesome, though I'll never get to play it, barring ps4 getting a version.

But metal gear is, as pig would say, the freakin tits

so I really have the most conflicted boner right now
I have pretty much accepted that MGS is is a transcendent piece of multidimensional glory.

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
If you're 21, then you're too young to know about Killer Instinct.
People in this thread who don't care about that game at all never played it back in the days.
If you did play it back in the days, then you're considering buying that piece of trash hardware, which will spy on you 25/8, just because Killer Instinct will be on that system.
Thats makes no sense at all bro

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
Well, it was a strong showing of game IMO. There were let down by one or two tech errors with audio, but really a solid showing. I wanted games and they showed me games. I don't actually have any issues with the Xbox One as of yet, mainly because PS4 haven't said much about their policies.

I'll reserve judgement for after the PS4 conference, because I'm almost certain there will be some of the same negative qualities, Sony just haven't made the mistake of mentioning them. Also a lot of those negative aspects quite frankly don't effect me.

Exclusives will probably end up being the decider for me, the consoles will most likely end up being the same thing with slightly different features.
I wasn't really interested in any of the Xbox games to be honest. I am hoping I like some of the Ps3 ones more. I mean... Destiny looks OK. :(

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
To me no amount of "OMG SICK AWSOME YOLO420SWAG" games are going to pull me in until they clear up the shady shit that their product is supposedly capable of.
Whats sad is it wouldn't take much to sway the gamers just by announcing a couple little things, Ability not have the Kinect connected and no 24 hour check in. Really tahts all they have to really do. Poeple would even possibly start forgiving on the used game issue. It sad though they can't do something like that. Now many will pass on some games that looked great, KI is the one though that may get potential buyers and thats basically calling on people who use to play back in the day. The younger generation will likely look at it and what they wanna make SF mixed with MK

So far I'm most interested in KI and DR3. I was hoping to see Fortnite because I really want a zombie mode game but looks like DR3 will take it.

200+ zombies on screen, giant map no loading, redneck weapons and Carmageddon zombies? Hell yeah.

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
Because you're too young to understand my superior logic. See you in few more years, when your mind is not confused by the hair on your private parts, which came out of nowhere recently.
Your logic was that you need to have played the game in its prime? Rather than later? That isn't logic... that is an assumption. I can go play KI right now... if I like it... I like it. Your logic is flawed... not his. :coffee:

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Sony will not demand an internet connection. They will let you sell games just the way you did it before and most importantly: THEY WILL NOT SCAN YOUR FACE AND YOUR HEART RATE! :confused:
I'm curious if the time tested tradition of putting tape over it works... as for the internet connection thing... once every 24 hours is something I can manage, and my power goes a fair bit (god damn lightning. My decision ain't made though, I just like playing games I like to play.

I wasn't really interested in any of the Xbox games to be honest. I am hoping I like some of the Ps3 ones more. I mean... Destiny looks OK. :(
Oh, I definitely want to see what PS4 has to offer.

Best of luck to Sony, although by the sounds of things, they might not need it.

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
Sony will not demand an internet connection. They will let you sell games just the way you did it before and most importantly: THEY WILL NOT SCAN YOUR FACE AND YOUR HEART RATE! :confused:

Speaking of Sony ... When is their conference?
Well its been made aparrent taht they will follow MS' policy of leaving it up to the pubs, but thus far it has been told that they won't be anything like XB1, most this was said back in there initial reveal.