What's new

Official Speculation Thread for 16-Bit's Team in the 5v5

Truth

Noob
As some have you may have listened to the latest episode of KTP (Kombat Tomb Podcast and yes 16-Bit, it is totally cool using acronyms), 16-Bit hinted that he would reveal his team to face against Team NY. Members that 16-Bit has already confirmed: Slips, and Dizzy. Here are some of his hints as well:

1. It is not Perfectlegend.
2. It is not someone from the Mid-West.
3. It is someone who has "history" against VSM.

My predictions: Tyrant (confident pick), and Pig of the Hut.

Tyrant seems like a highly plausible candidate because he fits the criteria that 16-Bit has given (maybe not the history part, but Cdjr does bring up Tyrant a lot), but more importantly, he is one player that 16-Bit has the utmost respect for. Pig is my other choice because he does have an on-going feud (I'm using the term very lightly here) with CD, so it could make for a very hype salty runback.

Discuss!

K7L33THA

Grapple > Footsies
I insist on the acronym, cuz its cool all three letters rhyme.

My guess is this:

1) Perfect Legend

2) Tom Brady

I base this on the following facts. 16 Bit is a damned liar about it not being PL. And my sources have it on good authority that Hollywood and Thomas Bradimus have been in secret talks since Devastation. Thats right, this has all been an elaborate setup!

Truth

Noob
I insist on the acronym, cuz its cool all three letters rhyme.

My guess is this:

1) Perfect Legend

2) Tom Brady

I base this on the following facts. 16 Bit is a damned liar about it not being PL. And my sources have it on good authority that Hollywood and Thomas Bradimus have been in secret talks since Devastation. Thats right, this has all been an elaborate setup!
K7 wouldn't PL still fall under the not in the Mid-West part? Plus the way that 16-Bit insisted that is wasn't Perfectlegend made it sound more confident that 16-bit was telling the truth (no pun intended). Another thing is that FR is 8 weeks before MLG, so I don't even know if PL has enough income to travel to both? Although, PL does live in Ohio and MLG will be in Ohio, so...man 16-Bit might be on some next level Yomi lol

K7L33THA

Grapple > Footsies
K7 wouldn't PL still fall under the not in the Mid-West part? Plus the way that 16-Bit insisted that is wasn't Perfectlegend made it sound more confident that 16-bit was telling the truth (no pun intended). Another thing is that FR is 8 weeks before MLG, so I don't even know if PL has enough income to travel to both? Although, PL does live in Ohio and MLG will be in Ohio, so...man 16-Bit might be on some next level Yomi lol
16 Bit could just be saying shit to throw people off. Remember THIS IS WAR!

Derptile

RIP Ex Smash
My guesses would be Tyrant, Pig, Detroit, Chris G(highly unlikely, but still...), Tom Brady, or Forever king.

I think it's it's gonna be Detroit and King.

miloPKL

soundcloud.com/pukelization
why hasn't anyone pointed out that K T and P dont all rhyme? i like the acronym anyway.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Some good guesses in this thread. Keep em coming.

Hint: our main character roster will consist of 3 men and 2 women.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Due to circumstances beyond my control I cannot announce both on the next episode, which we're recording tonight. However I do have one confirmed and I will announce it. All of my clues match this player. I have one last hint: they've been in the top 20 national rankings.

REO has no idea what he's gotten himself into.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Due to circumstances beyond my control I cannot announce both on the next episode, which we're recording tonight. However I do have one confirmed and I will announce it. All of my clues match this player. I have one last hint: they've been in the top 20 national rankings.

REO has no idea what he's gotten himself into.
Senior Mileena is at least one of them, maybe not the one being announced tonight. :)

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
For clarity sake... who are the 2 you've already told us?
I can't remember anything.

Pig of the Hut has to be one. There is no way he turns down a chance to beat up on CD
Tom Brady is the other one. I think he'd rather blow up VSM on stream over fight with 16bit.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
For clarity sake... who are the 2 you've already told us?
I can't remember anything.

Pig of the Hut has to be one. There is no way he turns down a chance to beat up on CD
Tom Brady is the other one. I think he'd rather blow up VSM on stream over fight with 16bit.

Slips and Dizzy are confirmed.

Not from the Midwest.
Not Perfect Legend.
History with VSM.
Have been ranked top 20.
Our team will have 2 female characters.

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
gga jeremiah possibly, the sheeva player?

edit: although id love for it to be morty and detroit, thatd be hype

Altaire

Noob
I can confirm it isn't secretly PL. He isn't going to FR. Hell, he isn't even going to Powerup, he just doesn't care. MLG and Evo are the only events he has any immediate plans to go to.

My guess is it's two of the following (obviously one female character main, and one male)

- Morty
- Detroit
- Mr. Mileena
- Tyrant

For some reason, I don't think Pig is on the team. I'm not sure why, just a hunch.