9. CaliMaestro
10. Lethal Legend
11. R.E.L.
12. Samsung "The Crunchiest" Crunchy
13. Red Reaper

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
REMINDER:[MENTION=229]Shoryuken[/MENTION] [MENTION=21]Wonder_Chef[/MENTION] [MENTION=6051]Mosp[/MENTION] [MENTION=4614]Chewstick[/MENTION] [MENTION=7796]LETHAL LEGEND[/MENTION] [MENTION=4745]Sektroll[/MENTION] [MENTION=3832]true_HNIC[/MENTION] [MENTION=7547]SHARKY[/MENTION] [MENTION=4466]TenZeRo7[/MENTION] [MENTION=1980]OnlineTony[/MENTION] [MENTION=8007]AcidHand2011[/MENTION] [MENTION=22]GUNZaBLAZE[/MENTION] [MENTION=3097]CaliPower[/MENTION] [MENTION=7479]Verstande[/MENTION] [MENTION=3258]galindo[/MENTION] [MENTION=4321]Red Reaper[/MENTION] [MENTION=166]Kobe Bryant[/MENTION] [MENTION=2119]xZEPPELIx[/MENTION] [MENTION=4808]TeaBag[/MENTION] - [MENTION=8162]GuamoKun[/MENTION] [MENTION=5041]lazybird123[/MENTION] [MENTION=3600]Samsung Crunchy[/MENTION] [MENTION=4270]Magnet[/MENTION] [MENTION=7948]ZealousRAM[/MENTION] [MENTION=5000]Soyelmejor[/MENTION] [MENTION=5612]Shords[/MENTION] [MENTION=2900]XBlades[/MENTION] [MENTION=2913]Awesomo[/MENTION] [MENTION=4970]CaliJokerstyle[/MENTION] [MENTION=4728]easy_fresh[/MENTION] [MENTION=7932]Nekromanzer[/MENTION] [MENTION=5860]Caliagent702[/MENTION] [MENTION=5711]Eskibro[/MENTION] [MENTION=3928]EGP_TYRANT[/MENTION] [MENTION=5370]Higgins[/MENTION] [MENTION=2365]Black0hawk[/MENTION] [MENTION=8163]JTeezy[/MENTION] [MENTION=4358]Ianskie[/MENTION] [MENTION=4982]Robotic[/MENTION] [MENTION=3274]RagingNight[/MENTION] [MENTION=8816]halfeaten[/MENTION] [MENTION=2121]R.E.L.[/MENTION] [MENTION=36]Darkhood88[/MENTION] [MENTION=2253]Lycan-Lord[/MENTION] [MENTION=2518]Noodlz[/MENTION] [MENTION=2996]D_Matt_Ma[/MENTION] [MENTION=2364]SCRUB R.U.D.[/MENTION] [MENTION=939]Phantom_88[/MENTION] [MENTION=4064]CaliMaestro[/MENTION] [MENTION=7932]Nekromanzer[/MENTION]

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
Don't forget to add [MENTION=16]REO[/MENTION] to the list.

And what is vVv Cyrax Bone? I only know vVv Krayzie Skynet. :)

I might attend SCR if I manage to find a way there and what not, but I'm more than likely not going to enter.
How come you aren't entering?

Don't forget to add [MENTION=16]REO[/MENTION] to the list.

And what is vVv Cyrax Bone? I only know vVv Krayzie Skynet. :)

How come you aren't entering?
I stopped playing competitively for awhile now due to RL and bouncing between games with friends. Rofl most of my friends don't like fighters outside brawl and soul calibur. But I'm so far behind in MK that I'm probably 1-2 patches missing and have to learn the new meta. So If I do attend SCR it is just to support it, and also I am unable to to go back and forth to UCI for 2 days.

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
I stopped playing competitively for awhile now due to RL and bouncing between games with friends. Rofl most of my friends don't like fighters outside brawl and soul calibur. But I'm so far behind in MK that I'm probably 1-2 patches missing and have to learn the new meta. So If I do attend SCR it is just to support it, and also I am unable to to go back and forth to UCI for 2 days.
Ah. In that case hope you can get some casuals there and have fun.

Marvaz

come at me
Sorry bone, but the reason i wont be making it is because i feel like i will get owned pretty free if i go since i havent had any practice since like a couple weeks after evo. Dev was my last time i played. I got a ps3 yesterday but i dont think i will be ready to go by friday. :( good luck everyone though. Hopefully someone from cali wins

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
Sorry bone, but the reason i wont be making it is because i feel like i will get owned pretty free if i go since i havent had any practice since like a couple weeks after evo. Dev was my last time i played. I got a ps3 yesterday but i dont think i will be ready to go by friday. :( good luck everyone though. Hopefully someone from cali wins
Yeah man, I know. It sucks that you wont be able to make it though.

If you are able to go, you should still go just to hang out with us man. Otherwise, hope to see you at the next event.