What's new

Official:Request a Signature/Wallpaper Thread (Signature Limitations 2nd Post)

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
did you see the other two versions above? the font turns out better.

Also, I added a "kick" to your name to match the theme. ;)

Glad you like it, bro.

I think this one's my fav:

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
Perhaps something corresponding to my name AREZ The God of War.....not a whole lot of stuff in mind....there's a Marvel Ares and an Ares from the game "God of War", which are already in my current sig on MKU that Diva made, but if you can figure something out or alter te original, hook it UP!!

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Perhaps something corresponding to my name AREZ The God of War.....not a whole lot of stuff in mind....there's a Marvel Ares and an Ares from the game "God of War", which are already in my current sig on MKU that Diva made, but if you can figure something out or alter te original, hook it UP!!
Completely forgot about your sig, but I was also partly not really inspired at all... so bear with me. I'll try getting you a sig by tomorrow morning. ;)

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter

Because I'm "quick like a rabbit". my sister said to me when I helped her move. :D

Like it?

mhtdtr

Ancestors, give me strength!
i know im really new on this forum and i dont know if i asked for a signature but if anyone can create one for me (i see some of them and they are really amazing) i thank a lot. i like one with chameleon (char in mkt not armageddon) and my nick mhtdtr. thank you.

BOSSETTE

Noob
@ emerio, can you make me a sig w/mileena (mk9)
and once/hopefully kitana is revealed, i'll probably ask you again lol

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
i know im really new on this forum and i dont know if i asked for a signature but if anyone can create one for me (i see some of them and they are really amazing) i thank a lot. i like one with chameleon (char in mkt not armageddon) and my nick mhtdtr. thank you.
I got you. :top:

RoGE

Noob
Can someone make me a Kabal MK3 signature without my name on it (going to be using it in multiple forums)

Thanks