What's new

General/Other Official Patch Notes for Bane Announced by Ed Boon!

PTG Slayer

Behold! The GOD of War!
Definitely liking the balances to injustice now! Players are no longer forced to play top 5! Now, about that skill gap. . . ^_^

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
venom uppercut buff is useless

new venom boosts will actually make people venom in between combos to reduce the damage supermans corner combo for example will only do 49% at lvl3 and his regular bnb will be 32%

Sami

Noob
Just got an alert that I had just tagged myself. That was a rather confusing couple of seconds until I noticed the OP had been updated lol.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
How? The top tiers are supposedly getting nerfed and now Bane is even better then before.
venom uppercut buff doesnt matter

f2 being safer remains to be seen

damage reduction is a side effect, its basically a time bomb and will be abused very heavily only against characters unable to close the gap fast enough or that can open bane up

bane is low high tier but we need to see what nerfs the top tier gets.

If BA and gl are normalised along with supermans trait then bane will be top 8 easily

venom uppercut buff doesnt matter

f2 being safer remains to be seen

damage reduction is a side effect, its basically a time bomb and will be abused very heavily only against characters unable to close the gap fast enough or that can open bane up

bane is low high tier but we need to see what nerfs the top tier gets.

If BA and gl are normalised along with supermans trait then bane will be top 8 easily
i agree

DarkPage

Noob
i mean these are some pretty good buffs, they didnt give him the charge (assuming these are all the buffs) i mean this will really help him and just on paper is doesnt seem really that bad for everyone else.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Oh, that's neat.

Less scary then I was fearing, they could have overbuffed him in some crazy ways.

Which one is infinite crisis again? Is it even a useful combo string?

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
also, infinite crisis is f2d3, basically a way to keep people unable to do f2d body press safe. its not a real buff.

what id wanna see but is overkill is f2 being up to -5 or cancellable, then bane is top 5 if the top tier is nerfed in this patch

Crathen

Death is my business
Now i do like this buffs , doesn't solve his problems but it's ok , he's going to wreck shit out and laugh at interactables.

Sami

Noob
Haha no problem, I was expecting it to be cleaned up after the front page twitter remark (which btw is still visible on the front page...).

Edited the title as well. The changes on the front page will come into effect after a while. Thank you once again.
GamerBlake90 is there anything you won't edit? ;)

RapZiLLa54

Monster Island Tournaments
Wait a minute. It says "Venom Boosts now reduce damage when being hit" Not Venom Debuff.

So this means when Venom is activated he will take 30% LESS damage if he gets hit by a combo but yet he will still take 30% more on Venon Debuff?

So his trait became Aquamans in a way? So while being comboed you can activate to level 3 and reduce the damage by 30% and now have lvl 3 wake up game.