What's new

Official Injustice/KI SCR Salty Suite at SoCal Regionals

Cash

Noob
If you all need donations to help pay for it just ask i'd be willing to pay to see those hype matches
Thanks for that I really appreciate it! I'll consider that as an option but I would like to at least incentivize it. By probably doing a head phone raffle for our stream donators !

Cash

Noob
http://www.frys.com/product/7723268 I bought one of these today, no contract, just make an account and buy bandwidth as needed. It will get expensive so try to work with TOs to pay some of the balance.
That actually seems feasible! If I can get it in time that would be awesome! As far as getting some of the expenses alleviated I want to reach out to some of the TYMers and see if you guys would help donate to get the stream running! I'm not expecting the whole cost covered but at least something to help ease the expense. Again I'll do some sort of headphone raffle to make it worth your while! Also if this is successful I don't see why My team wouldn't do this again for future majors.

ColdBoreMK23

Noob Saibot
Damn, so fucking hype for this WC bullshit it's not even funny. Im gonna have pressure ulcers from sitting so long watching this.

Cash

Noob
It's official there will be a stream for the salty suite! Thanks to @Shock and @AK Pig Of The Hut for helping me find a solution that wasn't a complete back breaker! I will announce the twitch channel when available , but just know that on Friday and Saturday there will be some salty suite injustice streamed
The headphones are part of the raffle that was promised! Again big shout outs go to LSTN

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
It's official there will be a stream for the salty suite! Thanks to @Shock and @AK Pig Of The Hut for helping me find a solution that wasn't a complete back breaker! I will announce the twitch channel when available , but just know that on Friday and Saturday there will be some salty suite injustice streamed
The headphones are part of the raffle that was promised! Again big shout outs go to LSTN
@CrimsonShadow

@Cash = efficient and "get er done"

Frantastic23

Best 3rd Strike Player on TYM.
OK this just confirmed me stream monstering like crazy!!!!!

Cash

Noob
Just got the 4G card loaded with 10gb of data I hope that's enough for the weekend! Also found out irvine had some of the strongest 4g verizon towers around because that's the city in which there major California office is located, so the stream should run smooth! My hopes are to make the So Cal Capcom community jealous of the Hotel shenanigans that the NRS community has going for it. So @DarthArma and all rest who couldn't attend you can make plans to stream monster it up

Just got the 4G card loaded with 10gb of data I hope that's enough for the weekend! Also found out irvine had some of the strongest 4g verizon towers around because that's the city in which there major California office is located, so the stream should run smooth! My hopes are to make the So Cal Capcom community jealous of the Hotel shenanigans that the NRS community has going for it. So @DarthArma and all rest who couldn't attend you can make plans to stream monster it up
I TOLD YOU MOTHER FUCKERS I WAS GONNA BE A STREAM MONSTER!!! HOLD THAT SHIT!!!

(actually I didnt read it the first time)