What's new

[Oct. 22nd 2011] TEST YOUR RAGE - Hosted By VATR & MAK (Fairfax, VA)

Creepy00

Noob
Hate to say it, but i m on the same situation as kandebear, unfortunately my friend who i count on taking me cant me anymore. Either way i will try my best to show up

Eazail

Noob
If you don't see the invite by the time you log onto psn, shoot me an invite. Hopefully I can get this fixed soon. My bad lol

Creepy00

Noob
^
Alright like i said days ago, hope you guys bring your A game today, let make this tournament a great one for both the spectators and competitors (us)

now: Nordic bro, if i do get lost on the venue, i will contact you man.I will be arriving early 10 am to 11 am. Shoutout: To last minute rides :D

saix88

Banned
^
Alright like i said days ago, hope you guys bring your A game today, let make this tournament a great one for both the spectators and competitors (us)

now: Nordic bro, if i do get lost on the venue, i will contact you man.I will be arriving early 10 am to 11 am. Shoutout: To last minute rides :D
You shouldn't get lost with this map... The turn between Lot L and C has a big neon sign by the light.

Hatake Osawa

NetherRealm Protector
Between finding a parking space and having to walk to the building with such heavy equipment. 0.o

Anyways. Throwing everyone a reminder that the day and time on the stream is not correct on the main page. We're hoping to get the stream launched on time, but we are waiting on Beta to get everything straightened out. So we'll keep everyone posted!

Thanks a lot you guys!

saix88

Banned
I had a lot of fun and was good experience for my first tournament, man was I nervous as hell.

GG to nordic, kandehbar, and down1. d1 our matches were pretty intense!

I had to leave to make my grandmas dinner, I might be coming back around 6, not sure yet.

Besides the people I played it was great meeting you Hatake Osawa, we should play online more often.

Creepy00

Noob
Update:
Mk top 8 (in no particular order)
Citizensnips
Lionheart
Blackula
Eazail
Ryry
vegeta
death
Swifttomkins
stream should be up soon, sorry for the delay.

Hatake Osawa

NetherRealm Protector
We had to cut off the stream due to technical problems. So next time I'm pretty sure Nordic and Beta will have things figured out and we can definitely demonstrate the awesomeness that was here in today's Test Your Rage! But overall, it was and still is a good event. Hoping we can get more people from afar and get a larger amount for the MK scene and show off your skills!! Lets go!!

saix88

Banned
I almost forgot, I also met one hitter? sorry I don't remember your name but we played a bit before the tournament started, you have a great kung lao! I really like how you are able to keep the pressure.

Creepy00

Noob
Once again, this tournament turn out to be a blast of fun
Perfect way to do the brackets and have strong competitors to face such as LionHeart, Eazail, etc
Thanks to Nordic, Beta and VTTR for planning and organizing such event.
Like i said, anything local here on Nova, you guys can count me in.

Eazail

Noob
Great tournament. Had alot of fun and every thing ran smooth. Nordic ninja did a great job running things. Thanks also to Danny(I think that's his name) the organizer if the event.

N0rdicNinja

Digital Pro Sports
Thanks a bunch to everyone who made it out! Was a blast and certainly an honor hosting for you all! We will certainly be hosting more events in the future, you can count on that. =)

And we apologize for the technical issues that arose, there was an unforeseen issue with getting the project, PVR and stream to all cop-operate so we were unable to get the stream going. However now that we've experienced this issue we now know how to plan for it in the future.

We'll work on getting the vids uploaded in a timely manner, but for now.... sleep!

xxteefxx

Kenshi Moderator
It was alot of fun, wish you could have made it man.
hehe tis cool brother :) how u been? i heard u did good! top 8 huh? nice man

lets meet at salty battles! also dont forget, the week after ur coming to our special event! so start planing for it from now u and snips!

take care and gratz man

Blackula

I SEE EVERYTHING!
hehe tis cool brother :) how u been? i heard u did good! top 8 huh? nice man

lets meet at salty battles! also dont forget, the week after ur coming to our special event! so start planing for it from now u and snips!

take care and gratz man
What??? No props for the Kenshi that took Eazail out??? :p