Who would you choose between the two?

• Barack Obama

Votes: 55 84.6%
  • Mitt Romney

Votes: 10 15.4%

• Total voters

AK Vip3r

Ghost of Vip3r
How does it feel to be paying a higher tax rate than Mitt Romney?
How does it feel to pay more taxes than anyone else in the house, you mean? it pisses me off. you know what else pisses me off. the fact that those fat tards in the house make more than our soldiers overseas.

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
I'm not an USA citizen or anything like that, I live in other country but I will ask you please vote for whoever is most likely to stop the military intervention outside USA. I mean, I know you are concern about your civil rights and economic issues but the worst part of the USA's political agenda is the military intervention that suffers people in another countries, like Afghanistan, Pakistan, Irak, Libya and if thing goes like it seems, Syria and Iran. Even Russia and China are witnessing kind of dangerous changes in USA's foreign policy, like the missile shield through countries bordering Russia, or its new strategic pivot to focus on the asia-pacific region (China). I think if your country cuts some military spends it would benefit yourselves because it would mean more money for healthcare, education, investments, etc.

AK Vip3r

Ghost of Vip3r
Still bro 8 years is not a very long enough time to take over a country of this magnitude in that manner. There are too many factors and variables involved. Sounds like you've been watching too much Alex Jones and Jessie Ventura conspiracy theories.
You missed the post where I said I dont watch far left/right agenda. I disregard no possibility. Obama could set it up to where someone could follow in his footsteps. No matter how minimal there is a chance for anything to happen. Ofcourse, I am speaking Hypothetically.

You missed the post where I said I dont watch far left/right agenda. I disregard no possibility. Obama could set it up to where someone could follow in his footsteps. No matter how minimal there is a chance for anything to happen. Ofcourse, I am speaking Hypothetically.
Your absolutely correct! I like to leave a 1% chance of something going sideways, but then again 1% is a very small possibility.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
The public health policy is the most notable one. Have you every researched Britain's health policy? That is essentially what Obama tried to push through. You become just a number, and they will get to you when they "get the chance". Want to know why? This health bill makes it to such a way that Doctors only make so much money and can not advance. If I was doctor and was told no matter how hard I worked I would only make a certain amount of money no matter what medical advances I brought forth, why would I even bother to work harder than necessary? Lbsh, everyone likes the idea of more money, that can not be denied.
Well for one thing, monetary incentives do not increase productivity. Money is not the foundation of hard work. Sure, they'd like it, but it is for the betterment of the people to have access to healthcare regardless of income. It's the same way in education. Public school teachers do not get paid a high amount at all, yet people still go into that field and work hard at their job.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
How does it feel to pay more taxes than anyone else in the house, you mean? it pisses me off. you know what else pisses me off. the fact that those fat tards in the house make more than our soldiers overseas.
But this is my point. The right argues that the rich should keep the tax rate they have now, which doesn't make any sense. They pay a larger proportion, but the rate is less. Obama only wants to make it fair, which is what we used to do.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
But this is my point. The right argues that the rich should keep the tax rate they have now, which doesn't make any sense. They pay a larger proportion, but the rate is less. Obama only wants to make it fair, which is what we used to do.
Actually, I'm fairly sure I've heard them say they want to introduce new tax cuts for the rich...

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Which sucks, they should be paid way more than they are.
They should, but for the betterment of society it is better to have this system where we can afford to have public education while still allowing them a good living wage. In a perfect world, all workers who provide such honorable public service would be rewarded generously, but we have to be realistic.

AK Vip3r

Ghost of Vip3r
I dont believe rich outside of the house pays a smaller % than I do. I could be wrong though. I am just an unhappy college student I suppose. They have cut so much funding towards us students is ridiculous.

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
This is all pretty ridiculous. There should be a very simple litmus test here. "Which side do racists and the right wing christians support? Then I'll vote for the other guy." Just women's rights issues ALONE should be enough reason to vote for Obama. You want a president and vice president (with the ability to appoint supreme court justices) that say fertilized eggs have human rights? And that Roe v Wade should be overturned? And that even rape and incest victims shouldn't be allowed abortion access? Wake up people. There is no republican party anymore. It's a group of evil heartless thugs that parade their freakshow out in the streets, and the old republicans have to fall in line or get voted out.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
I dont believe rich outside of the house pays a smaller % than I do. I could be wrong though. I am just an unhappy college student I suppose. They have cut so much funding towards us students is ridiculous.
Romney paid 13.9% in 2010

AK Vip3r

Ghost of Vip3r
Paid more than the soldiers? Bush and Cheney lied the soldiers into multiple wars, didn't provide them with proper equipment, intelligence or facilities, and Cheyney is probably a billionaire because he most likely has a shit ton of Haliburton stock, among others wrapped up in his blind trust. Paid more? We pay our Blackwater mercenaries, and the Taliban more than we pay our troops. Obama naive? What's naive is receiving the "Bin Laden determined to attack" memo and doing big fat donkeyballs to prepare, resulting in dead Americans, foreigners, the destruction of the towers, a tank in the economy, trillion dollar bogus wars, and less rights for everyone. Can we have grown up discussions?

I know you know we don't actually know what Mittballs has paid, Revolver. He won't show. Oh you put 2010.
That was one of the most incoherent things I have read. I dont know why you are attacking me. What I said was truth and fact. People in the house get paid more than they deserve, especially those who go overseas to fight for our rights and freedoms. Not only do they get paid more, they also get life time benefits.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
"Outside" of the house. Did you mis-read that part? I know the clowns in the house pay less than I do, because they are allowed to.
Wait I'm confused what you mean here. I thought you were talking about paying a higher tax rate than your parents or something. Do you mean the house as in the house in congress? Mitt Romney isn't a part of them, and this comes from private earnings from business. I looked up some stats, and the richest 400 people in the country only paid 18% in 2008.

AK Vip3r

Ghost of Vip3r
Wait I'm confused what you mean here. I thought you were talking about paying a higher tax rate than your parents or something. Do you mean the house as in the house in congress? Mitt Romney isn't a part of them, and this comes from private earnings from business. I looked up some stats, and the richest 400 people in the country only paid 18% in 2008.
Sorry I shouldn't generalize everyone to the congress, It was just an easier way to say it. I actually pay 1.5% less than my parents as of now. but my point was, people in congress pay less % wise than those who are our top earners in the country. I am for less taxing, for all the classes. Some taxes are absolutely necessary though for infrastructure, state/city upkeep, paying our soldiers, firemen, and police officers, etc. less taxes = more spending from people which in turn boosts the economy. it isnt the other way around contrary to the liberal belief(Im not directing this at you btw.)

AK Vip3r

Ghost of Vip3r
Fudge, I accidentally voted for Romney xD

I'm not old enough to legally vote, but if I could I would vote for Obama because Romney doesn't support gay marriage. Oh and he seems like a douche.
I didnt realize douches work unpaid for four years as a Governor, and turn around give that money to charity, ALONG with the money he inherited from his father. Theres a reason why there is an age limit to vote. there should be more than just an age limit in my opinion.

London Lust

Lagleena Player
I didnt realize douches work unpaid for four years as a Governor, and turn around give that money to charity, ALONG with the money he inherited from his father. Theres a reason why there is an age limit to vote. there should be more than just an age limit in my opinion.
Sorry, I shouldn't have posted here in the first place. I'm only going by what I heard from my parents. Dumb move on my part.