What's new

NRS please fix this EX Command Throw Whiffing BS!!!

ando1184

Noob
Ok, so I know in the past @Predannok made a thread about this crap already, but I wanted to give visual examples and cry out to NRS themselves. I know it looks like I'm jumpin on the bandwagon of asking for fixes, but I do believe this is a real bug that needs it's kinks worked out. I think this is a big issue that needs to be addressed because the characters it does affect, are affected in a way that can make or break matches and scenarios. So anyway take a look guys and I hope NRS or Paulo sees this and is actually planning on fixing it.

Thx for making a vid about this, the fact that they won't whiff if u delay the grab is a strong argument against "throw immunity" being a real mechanic in this game other than a wonky hitbox issue. I'm pretty sure sonya has a a string thats throw immune even with kotal kahn's choke

EDIT: her b142 string sometimes avoids command grabs the 4 or the 2 dodges the grabs, especially grabs with bad range like kotal kahns and jax if the opponent does it early the grabs will whiff and but will eat the low.

Last edited: