What's new

NRS Nonsense

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
The fact that they still give Baraka's arm claws/blades metal sounds is the dumbest fucking thing to me.

They're clearly bone, and it isn't possible for an organic life form to grow with metal spikes in their arm.

They were originally supposed to be based off of Wolverine, but Wolverine's claws are bone covered in smooth adamantium like the rest of his skeleton.

I hope they fix this in MKX.

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
The only real benefit from super/xrays is the amount of unclashable/breakable damage they give....but even then the meter is more often then not better saved for your own clash/break.
Theoretically they can be useful by giving your opponent something to respect when you're on full meter, like things NRS did do already: a low for character with plenty of overheads in strings, superarmor/armor breaking shenanigans against characters that rely on armor/multi-hitters, strong reversal...
It's just that the price is too damn high.

RyuKazuya

Jesus is my Lord and Savior!
The fact that they still give Baraka's arm claws/blades metal sounds is the dumbest fucking thing to me.

They're clearly bone, and it isn't possible for an organic life form to grow with metal spikes in their arm.

They were originally supposed to be based off of Wolverine, but Wolverine's claws are bone covered in smooth adamantium like the rest of his skeleton.

I hope they fix this in MKX.
Bro it is mortal kombat. In mk people die impossible ways and the game itself has unlogic shit in it i mean i have never seen a human being morphing into someone else or stealing the soul of someone else ^^

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
Cyrax: Reverse hit box string - 1,[2] confirm-able into d1 random net advantage into possible bomb reset!

just_2swift

MK1 is the best MK period.
The clash system:

If this wasn't in igau characters like cyborg or shazam could beat some ass towards the end of a match.

Batman grapple hook:

By far the most retarded looking anti air animation.

Mmh overhead tele:

Didn't they actually buff the splash hit box last patch? Ummmm why???

Cyborg:

They have a nack for shitting on black characters. Jax had shitty normals and now cyborg. If cyborg could cancel in place along with the ability to dash as well would make him more threatening up close but instead of a cancel buff he got his useless trait buffed instead. On top of that they put static in mobile version of igau.

Batgirl:

Fuq batgirl.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
You mentioned overheads whiffing on crouched opponents twice but didn't mention Tombstone Drop once.

Like. . . are you trying to say NRS is the only company with bullshit in their games? Or do you believe they are blind to all those tournaments and streams that have featured their games?
Yes That reminds me, the worst fighter ever was made by CAPCOM and its called SFxT that my friend THAT is a total crap jejeje.