What's new

Now, that we've officially seen the full roster in action, who are you still planning to main?

DanableLector

UPR DanableLector
I am going to spend some serious time with green arrow, even if he doesn't end up my main, I just really like the character. Beyond that I am interested in trying out a shit ton of people until I find someone who fits my style.. like everyone else will do. There are so many characters that look really fun to play. For the sake of the thread heres 3..or 4
-Green Arrow
-Flash
-Black Adam/Aquaman

Sorry ive never been truely a one man show, plus kh is gonna be depending on me for that matchup exp.

1. Killer frost
2. Joker
3. Harley
4. Knight wing

Pockets:
Bane
Grundy
Batman ( only because of batman beyond skin) lol

Had to see more footage before I could conclude on a 'tops' list but after 5+ hours of live stream I can safely say that I will still main CM (Shazam). Was leaning towards WW (love her on demo) and Ares as back ups but now think that Cyborg will replace Ares. Still didn't get to see much on Hawkgirl/Bane/GA/Sup's as everyone was playing the same people :( don't plan to use them anyways but woulda been sweet to see them unleashed like some of the others! ALL the chars I saw fight were diverse and epic cant waitttt!!

Edit: After getting to actually play the game finally for several hours this is what I'm sticking to:
1. Shazam
2. Bane
3. Wonder Women

Cyborg/Ares still great and my go to for fun characters when taking a break from mains, this game is sooo nasty!! :D NRS THANK YOU!!!

I still don't think I can pick a main even after watching some of Arturo's stream. Sinestro looks good. Aquaman looks like he has lots of tools, Nightwing looks fun, GL Also seems to have nice tools for Zoning and in your face stuff, Harley looks fun. Flash

Man still can't decide. Sinestro, GA, GL, Nightwing, Aquaman, Harley still on the top of my list but who knows....So many cool characters.