What's new

Now, that we've officially seen the full roster in action, who are you still planning to main?

Espio

Kokomo
Raven
Cyborg
Aquaman

1. Bane

Why is everyone here planning to main 3 people? lol What happened to Character loyalty?

Well it's not like you can't play multiple characters a ton and then primarily focus on one that you're a loyal main to although character loyalty isn't for everyone.

I'm planning on focusing a ton on three..(four max), but Raven is my main potentially.

ProudDisciple

Average at Best
Raven
Cyborg
Aquaman

Well it's not like you can't play multiple characters a ton and then primarily focus on one that you're a loyal main to although character loyalty isn't for everyone.

I'm planning on focusing a ton on three..(four max), but Raven is my main potentially.

Im typically a loyalist but with Injustice there are too many interesting characters to me.

Espio

Kokomo
Im typically a loyalist but with Injustice there are too many interesting characters to me.

It's worthwhile to explore the roster.

That's the thing though, you could be a character loyalist and still play everyone, like I do in MK9. I'll actually probably explore a large chunk of the roster throughout the game's life like you're going to do :).

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Shang Tsung isn't in the game so I'll have to wait until the next game to body you with yourself.

;_;

EGGXI

Scary Bat
I still think I'm going to stick with my earlier prediciton Flash/Aquaman +Arrow because I like him not how he plays. But after that announcement video I can see myself trying to main Ares. A lot.

PANDEMlC

El Psy Congroo
No way to shorten it to just 3. Once I get a hold of the game I can do that a bit better but until then my characters of interest go like this.

Black Adam
Shazam
Cyborg
Flash
Sinestro
Raven
Grundy
Night Wing
Harley
Joker

I could practically list the entire cast though, even the most uninteresting characters are interesting.