What's new

[Nov 7, 2014] Canada Cup 2014 (Calgary, AB)

MisguidedAngel

Greetings, Mortal
Butbutbut like... CC has a history of having the best competitors in the world right after Evo (maybe not for NRS games but whatevs. Maybe that's because we don't get front paged ;) ).

Seems disingenuous not to. Raise hell, Jimmy!

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
Butbutbut like... CC has a history of having the best competitors in the world right after Evo (maybe not for NRS games but whatevs. Maybe that's because we don't get front paged ;) ).

Seems disingenuous not to. Raise hell, Jimmy!
I do try lol

Things are starting to shape up though.

Checked it out and it still add up to $487 with the promo code, if it was cheaper I would want to come out. Don't really have to worry about school, I'm just finishing up a placement that I have to do twice a week.
the absolute crazy thing about that, is that is a good price to fly domestic in Canada from ontario, which really sucks. I'll be keeping my eyes on seat sales and what not as well.

Last edited:

cR Biohazard

Team Torr
Good luck with this. I live in Ontario and Summer Jam in Philadelphia is closer to me than Canada Cup by a long shot so unfortunately I won't be attending. I'll support by promoting the event as much as I can though.
Where in Ontario are you from and will you be going to Summer Jam? My bro and I will be there

Kevin 7

The bad boy scout
I'm sorry but I won't be participating in Injustice as I'm 100% completely through with competing with a game I completely and utterly have disliked from the beginning. I've tried and tried and tried. I just cannot enjoy this game. For that I'm sorry to disappoint for any future events for Injustice. The only Injustice related thing I will do is help others level up with the knowledge that I still remember for the game.

SoundsLikePAUSE

Neptune's Beard!!!
Just an FYI to everyone attending, hotel room rates & registration rates are going up in a couple weeks.

See you all there. I will show no mercy.

SoundsLikePAUSE

Neptune's Beard!!!
Not sure if this was posted yet but...stream schedule! =)

Twitch.tv/CanadaCup
*SUBJECT TO CHANGE*

Friday Nov. 7th

4pm King of Fighters XIII

6pm Injustice

8pm Under Night In-Birth

Saturday Nov. 8th

12pm BlazBlue Chrono Phantasma

2pm Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3

6pm Ultra Street Fighter 4

Sunday Nov. 9th

10am Under Night In-Birth