What's new

[Nov 26, 2011] Fall Brawl - Dearborn, MI

any word on number of people yet or will you only know day of? we'll be there regardless im sure but im just wondering

Warborn

Freebies for all
any word on number of people yet or will you only know day of? we'll be there regardless im sure but im just wondering
honestly can't be sure till day of. I can only count on some of my friends showing up. Including myself, that is 5 of us.

Wenis of Lore

Celestial
aye! i wanna make this, but i might be stuck in kalamazoo the weekend after thanksgiving.... i'd get beat-down anyways tho since im used to using the TE stick and i only have it for 360 not PS3 :(

Warborn

Freebies for all
[MENTION=5714]Sub_Crash4[/MENTION] I just talked to the dude, unfortunately they will not be streaming this event. Maybe someone can record some matches and upload them though.

[MENTION=9311]XMADDOGGX[/MENTION] [MENTION=9313]Mrs. Kung Lao[/MENTION] [MENTION=9096]xSKULLSMASHERx[/MENTION] and anyone else who plans on attending this event. When you get there and register they will ask where you heard about it from... Could you please refer me. Warborn (Kevin) posted about it on TYM. Hope to meet all you guys there.

XxM3LLOxX

CORN WulfGangM3LLO
i hope to see u all there, it would be nice to see out of state competition come to michigan for this tournament.....should be fun good luck to u all:cheers:

Dont worry Warborn I know a couple of friends who are AWESOME AT MK!!! I'll tell them to go to the Tourny. They go to Michigan every weekend for odd reasons :p They even went to Michi just to drive for 8 hours for no reason XD. So Expect 3 to 4 Non Michiganese. Also is 8mile anywhere near this Tourny.
I'll show you around all you want my dear. See you at the tournament ;)

Good shit to the Michigan people at the tourney and especially to perfect legend for competing don't worry people he's still beast as fuck

LOL, well I mean.. do we at least have a breakdown of the matches and such? Who all showed up etc etc. ?
Oh haha my bad there wasnt very many people unfortunately maybe like 8-10 but they were decent in skill no pl though obviously the matches went pretty quick

perfect legend counter spun every single one of the other kung laos teleports and jump ins. He also babalitied everyone but didnt perform the babality because he has mass respect.