What's new

[Nov. 19-20] GGA Presents: KOMBAT KON featuring Shang Tsungs Fight Night VI (Brookfield, IL)

GGA HAN

Galloping Ghost Arcade
It's been a long time since I've been around these parts, but I wanted to make sure everyone that is interested in GGA's long-standing event knew about it. This will be bigger and better than any MK event GGA has ever run, needing 2 days to contain all the tournaments, guest appearances, photo ops and side events we want to host! The evolution of Shang Tsung's Fight Night has lead us to...​

KOMBAT KON

November 19th & 20th, 2016

Advance tickets (regular and VIP) can be purchased at:

https://gallopingghost.ticketleap.com/kombat-kon/

More Info with confirmed celebrity guests, events, ect. will be posted at the above link and our social media links:

Facebook

Twitter

Update 9/19/2016: We will be having free to enter tournaments on MK, MK2, UMK3 for those interested in playing for fun/bragging rights...And for those that are more serious, we're also going to have MK XL and UMK3 tournaments with a 10.00 entrance, splitting the prize pot 70/20/10 for the top 3 placers!

See you all there!​

Attachments

Last edited:

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
Sounds awesome. Is there going to be MKX and/or MK9 tournaments there too? Or is the whole event mostly all about the first 3 MKs

I will be there so in total if I want to attend the tourment is it 50 bucks 40 to get in for the event and 10 for the mkx tourment ? Also the title says Brookfield il so is it that or mc cook il ? I'm from Wisconsin so idk if it's neighboring suburbs or what , also ps4 consoles ? Hopefully someone wth a laptop can bring one to update my brooks converter

GGA HAN

Galloping Ghost Arcade
@Thazeekster608 MkCook in less than 5 minutes from GGA, which in Brookfield - sorry for the confusion.

MK XL on PS4, yes...not sure about laptops there, might want to check back on that. There are going to be free to enter tournaments with no payout if your not a serious player or want to save the cash.

Jeffrey Wolf

YouTube: Jeffrey B Wolf
Also curious about the $40 to play in $10 MKX tournament. In addition, will the tournament be on the 19th or 20th and at what time? Need to get off from work =)

Wow! this event is beautiful! last year the pass incredible and worth a lot to the fans of the series to be there. I'm talking to MK Dan to see if we hit a trip again.

MK UNIVERSE

MK DAN
Oh yes...last year was just awesome...I gonna coming back to this event for sure in november, ETC my friend hope you gonna coming back too with me.

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
Looking at their Facebook event page for it: it DOES look like you'll need the $40 pass to compete in the MK X tournament.

I may still come to this, though.

I'm coming regardless I just don't like carry around more money thrn I have too I don't have Facebook or any social media really so I wasn't aware on any other side for mkx stuff other then here and reddit

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Just saw this... wow, I wish I could go. Unfortunately, with this hitting so close to Thanksgiving it would likely be a no-go anyway.

JEALOUS.

Can i come there day of and buy the one day pass and compete as well ? Or is that all pre reg? I get paid Friday so that when I'll have funds available