What's new

[Nov 12, 2016] We're Back! Bring your manthong! LOUISVILLE FGC... (Louisville, Kentucky)

Miss Kanzuki

*KANZUKI GOON SQUAD*
From our Facebook page:

************************************PLEASE RESPECT THE VENUE, DO NOT DRINK ALCOHOL IN OR IN FRONT OF THE PREMISE, PLEASE BE COURTEOUS TO ALL PATRONS AND MERCHANDISE IN THE STORE. PLEASE THROW ALL TRASH AWAY.
****************************************************************VENUE FEE $3, PAY ME, end of the night I pay the store.

Bring your own controller.

TOURNAMENTS

6P.M. STREET FIGHTER V, DOUBLE ELMINATION, $5 PS4 winners/losers/grand finals 3/5 all others 2/3
6P.M. MKX, DOUBLE ELMINATION, $5 PS4 all games winner/losers/grand finals 3/5 all others 2/3
6P.M. UMVC 3 DOUBLE ELIMINATION $5 360 3/5 all games
6P.M. KOF14 DOUBLE ELIMINATION $5 PS4 2/3 all games
6P.M. GGXRD DOUBLE ELIMINATION $1 PS4 2/3 all games

All tournaments will be 60/30/10 split this time around and double elim, except any tournament with less than 8 people will be winner take all.

Tournaments are subject to change based on entrants, i.e. Low # tournament will be played in round robin pool style.

We're back this Saturday after a 4 month hiatus and it will be good to see friends again and perhaps some new comp :D

I just wanted to make the thread again since it had been a while and for anyone who still plays MKX competitively wishing to visit. I tried to tag LRock and Furyfire but I did not see them in the member searches. Personally will be competing in SFV and KOF14 and only MKX for casuals.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there! ^_^

Miss Kanzuki

*KANZUKI GOON SQUAD*
@Goldy Hi! I appreciate it! Yea it's been a while, I dropped MKX but still love me some Kitana. I went through some rough financial times but I got a good corporate job now :)

I borrowed my bf's copy of MKX but I'm so far behind, I wouldn't dare try to compete this weekend lololol