What's new

Nostalgic Orgasm(s). Enter at your own will.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free

And this is just the tip of the iceberg. Seeing these games brings back so many good childhood memories. The BGM, the story, the gameplay, etc. These games were and still are "the shit"

Post others if you feel the need to. Like I said, this list is NOTHING yet.

Undeadjim

Green Lantern Corps.
My feels when I spent my whole summer as a child beating the Nitros Oxide with the help of my mom to find out he wasn't unlockable. I was devastated that dude was such a badass racer!

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
The Crash games (or Crash 3, at least) still look amazing for their time.
Its not the looks persay is it is the controls lol, we just didn't know any better back then ( I think Crash 3 is still good, I haven't played it in awhile...)

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
Its not the looks persay is it is the controls lol, we just didn't know any better back then ( I think Crash 3 is still good, I haven't played it in awhile...)
i know what you mean tried playing goldeneye the other day............ the controls were so hard lol i dont remeber how i used to aim with the stick and move with the C buttons.

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
That was the best game in the list. Laptop gun FTW
TBH my friend had that game and we were on the last level defeating the final boss (Skedar), and we couldnt find out how to kill that SOB until yrs later on youtube I saw a playthrough and saw someone how to beat it lol. Good times though, I personally liked the Dragon.

Fractured_Shadow

Really likes to throw things at you.
TBH my friend had that game and we were on the last level defeating the final boss (Skedar), and we couldnt find out how to kill that SOB until yrs later on youtube I saw a playthrough and saw someone how to beat it lol. Good times though, I personally liked the Dragon.
I can honestly say it was the first game i ever played in multiplayer. The AI was awsome at level 9 and the diffrent playstyles you could set them to was great. Me and my friends would play it for HOURS