What's new

NorthWest Majors VI Registration is LIVE! Des Moines, WA May 2nd-4th

HangNail

TrevarThePastor
also this is the last West Coast major before EVO I believe. WC come travel on your own coast before the big one comes around!

Goldi

Noob
I want to mention, if you're traveling for this, if you have a gf or family I strongly recommend bringing them along! Washington (Seattle in particular) is beautiful with great food and some really fun stuff.. I like the aquarium and the art museum, the public market.. Pretty much everything by the water front area. Seriously, you can walk 10 minutes in any direction and find something cool in Seattle lol

Immortal Kombat

almost moderate success
I want to mention, if you're traveling for this, if you have a gf or family I strongly recommend bringing them along! Washington (Seattle in particular) is beautiful with great food and some really fun stuff.. I like the aquarium and the art museum, the public market.. Pretty much everything by the water front area. Seriously, you can walk 10 minutes in any direction and find something cool in Seattle lol
Cool, i will bring the wife with me and come up a day early.

haketh

Noob
This this this this, their is so much great stuff to do after the tournament in Seattle!