What's new

Northeast Championship (NecXII) in Philadelphia Pa -- A New Life - Dec. 3rd & 4th

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I'll be going under Lieutenant Box.
#Omgzhyped.

I don't know how the commentary works, but as a decent "public" speaker and a huge wrestling mark that always wanted to be Jim Ross for a day, I would love to pieces the opportunity to call some of this show. So many names, so many potential HYPE~! as hell fights...if you guys want a technical talker who <3s making Kombat sound awesome - and seeing as I'm probably gonna get bodied into next week so i'll need something to do to wash off the salt :D - I'd really really dig the opportunity to make the last big blowout of the year extra-awesome.
All kidding aside, the pursuit of awesomeness in this game, this forum, becoming a part of the MK Universe, taking something that's always been huge to me and having it give me something to belong to and tell the world of - and I do, and most of them think I'm a geek, and I can't tell you how many people I know I've irked at least once or twice going on tangents about this damn game, lol...but I tell the world nonetheless - it's really given my otherwise chaotic and frustrating existance a bright light to shine out evil and all that good stuff. So Box wants to give back :D.

yes you can register for mk9, umvc3, Ae, and t6.

Also players dont wait forever to book your room, use the discount link on the front page.
Big E I just registered for the MK tournament and I am trying to book a room but I am either not seeing a link or the link I do see does not work. Can you point me in the correct direction.

Thank you in advance

Rockrobs215

Injustice on the magical April 16th :)
Trying to go. I don't need a hotel room since I'm like 20 minutes away. Probably sign up for MK9 and UMvC3.

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
I'm def. coming to this! Where is the link to sign up...as far as I know I will be staying with DanCock...hopefully this will be better than Arizona...lol

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I most likely will be able to, Dan. My folks are across the river in Maple Shade, but I'd way rather have somewhere to crash and marathon Kombat before the big show. PM me, lemme know the price of admission.

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
I may or may not have a room to stay in for this event, so if someone is willing to lemme sleep in their place I'd put money in of course.

I'll confirm everything tomorrow

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
Trying to go. I don't need a hotel room since I'm like 20 minutes away. Probably sign up for MK9 and UMvC3.
Hey, just to let you know - there's a small Philly crowd of players that get together every week if you're looking for some offline stuff. For a second I thought we knew everyone in the Philly area. Let me know if you're interested.

This goes for anyone in Philly... who are cool.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Question, I'll be taking Megabus to Philly, so is there public transportation that stops near the hotel? Or will I have to take a cab?

Rockrobs215

Injustice on the magical April 16th :)
Hey, just to let you know - there's a small Philly crowd of players that get together every week if you're looking for some offline stuff. For a second I thought we knew everyone in the Philly area. Let me know if you're interested.

This goes for anyone in Philly... who are cool.
Thanks for the invite good sir. teef wouldn't happen to be one of those players, cause I was actually talking about this very thing about 2 days ago with him.

Just let me know the time and place and I'll see if I can come.

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
Thanks for the invite good sir. teef wouldn't happen to be one of those players, cause I was actually talking about this very thing about 2 days ago with him.

Just let me know the time and place and I'll see if I can come.
Yup, Teef's one of us. I'll send you a PM with my address and see how far you are. We're getting together this Wednesday for a while, and going to Salty Battles next weekend; you're welcome to ride up with us.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Can we get 200 players for mk9.
I'd like to know how many we have so far... but yes, I was thinking this last night. I'll car pool with as many as possible for this.

We need to hype this event up for MK 100%.