What's new

NORTHEAST CHAMPIONSHIP (NEC XIII) Dec 1st & 2nd -- IN PHILADELPHIA PA -- The Family Reunion.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Think I might try to make another trip up to Philly for this, hope I can anyway. Things aren't looking so good right now. Definitely going to fly if I do though haha.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
>LolingOctopus, Jade
:cool: all is going according to the plan

I wasn't sure if you had any other characters in development, so I was originally gonna use a picture of Squidward.
But I figured, "No, I know Jade will be close enough, and Squidward is not an octopus..." Lol.

Joker8417, TRY MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN! That'd be fucking awesome.

Announcement of Box Nation member #5 coming sometime very soon...
He's insane, so I know he'll probably be down, so I'll give you 4 hints:

-He does not play Kabal (actually, he might...you never know anymore.)
-He has not won a major (yet, but he's come quite close).
-He is not black, even though for the longest time I thought he was.
-He has previously shed the digitized blood of Canadians.

That's all you get.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
I wasn't sure if you had any other characters in development, so I was originally gonna use a picture of Squidward.
But I figured, "No, I know Jade will be close enough, and Squidward is not an octopus..." Lol.

Joker8417, TRY MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN! That'd be fucking awesome.

Announcement of Box Nation member #5 coming sometime very soon...
He's insane, so I know he'll probably be down, so I'll give you 4 hints:

-He does not play Kabal (actually, he might...you never know anymore.)
-He has not won a major (yet, but he's come quite close).
-He is not black, even though for the longest time I thought he was.
-He has previously shed the digitized blood of Canadians.

That's all you get.
Playpal. (Not a serious answer by the way, just want playpal to know I am aware that he still exists)

BigE

Elder God
Ok players just added more rooms to the hotel block, please hurry up and book you rooms.

Players 128 rooms were sold yesterday so please hurry up and get your rooms.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I won't be happy unless this draws 100.

In the unlikely but still possible event MK doesn't make MLG in 2013, this could be the last huge show in MK's competitive lifespan. I'm not saying it will be, I sure as hell don't want it to be, but just in case it is, everyone and their mother (I'm looking at you, @CURBOLICIOUS ) should try and make the pilgrimage to Philly to throw down...and get Boxed.

:D

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
I won't be happy unless this draws 100.

In the unlikely but still possible event MK doesn't make MLG in 2013, this could be the last huge show in MK's competitive lifespan. I'm not saying it will be, I sure as hell don't want it to be, but just in case it is, everyone and their mother (I'm looking at you, @CURBOLICIOUS ) should try and make the pilgrimage to Philly to throw down...and get Boxed.

:D
Dat Boxy SWAG!