Noob Saibot Video Thread

Discussion in 'Noob Saibot' started by PsychoShot, Apr 22, 2011.

1. Wemfs

Wemfs Child of the night

XBL:
    WemfsFomer
    I guess they can poke you out of a 12, tackle/slide string (on hit) also. So I guess the best thing to do after a 12 connects is to d3, cross them up, or throw them?
  2. Hitoshura

Hitoshura Dream a little dream, or live a little dream.

yeah d3 into throw. d3 d3 into 12 throw, d4 into 212 if d4 hits. Its good for mixups
  3. JTB123

JTB123 Grundy think you handsome!XBL:JayTB123 PSN:JTB123

Below is some examples for using more than one black hole reset in a combo, if the opponent uses a wake up then it won't work but it does if they recover. I doubt you would ever catch anyone more than once with this, but it gives Noob some pretty devastating combos. Sorry if this is already known, but I haven't seen it mentioned or shown before.

4. Hitoshura

This was mentioned after the 1st patch like.....10 months ago so yeah u have some long treck into the depths of tym to find this shit lol.

Btw u can do b1214 [portal] njp, dash, b2, b1214 teleslam. Should be like 60%ish if tackle lands.
    Grolarbears likes this.
  5. Grolarbears

Grolarbears Well-Known Member

Hitoshura If I started recording matches just for shits and gigs (to donate pretty much to the forums), would I post them here or would they have their own thread? Also, I'd make sure the quality of the matches were worth watching.
  6. THTB

THTB #BlackRanger Staff Member

XBL:
    x THTB x
    Saint Connor if you're coming to look for trouble, I suggest you look elsewhere. No real point to trying to instigate a flame war.
  7. Saint Connor

Saint Connor Team F.Y.F.

Wasn't. Was originally try to point out the title of his video was misleading, but then just found it humorous.

Oh well I suppose. I could legitimately care less.
  8. Hitoshura

Post it here. :)
    Grolarbears likes this.
  9. Wemfs

Wemfs Child of the night

XBL:
    WemfsFomer
    Thought I'd post some Noob Saibot vids I found on youtube since this thread is getting little love.

STB Espio likes this.
  10. Wemfs

Wemfs Child of the night

XBL:
    WemfsFomer
    Some new footage of REO's Noob Saibot VS Tom Brady's Kung Lao/Sub.
    fr stack likes this.
  11. Wemfs

Wemfs Child of the night

XBL:
    WemfsFomer
    I wish we had more footage of the top Noobs out there. QQ
  12. fr stack

fr stack Well-Known Member

if u have recording equipment , we should do a noob mirror i havent played u in ages 8)
  13. Wemfs

Wemfs Child of the night

XBL:
    WemfsFomer
    Well I plan on getting something to record with soon enough. Shouldn't be too long. We'll definitely get down on some noob mirrors, I also wanna fight your skarlet. I'm sure you've got crazy good with her.
  14. fr stack

fr stack Well-Known Member

i actually stopped usin her as my main she ruined two controllers on me ha , im all about dat yellow robot now , join the dark side :tonyt
  15. Wemfs

Wemfs Child of the night

XBL:
    WemfsFomer
    lol damn 2 controllers eh? ooof. No father I will never join you and the dark side!!! I'm gonna use the shadow force to wreck that yellow robot. :16Bit
    fr stack likes this.
  16. Wemfs

Wemfs Child of the night

XBL:
    WemfsFomer
    Here are some matches I recorded today. Hope you enjoy. :D Also, check out my youtube channel for more matches.

K.O.E_18, Espio and RYX like this.
  17. K.O.E_18

K.O.E_18 Military Man

XBL:
    KARS1215
    Espio and Wemfs like this.
  18. PingLH

PingLH New Member

XBL:
    PINGLH
    Here are some videos of my Tar Nasty, we are having turnny friday nights this friday will be our 4th one getting people in San Antonio LvL up.
    You can see us stream live at http://www.twitch.tv/pinglh

Enjoy the videos

Wemfs likes this.
  19. PingLH

PingLH New Member

XBL:
    PINGLH
    SATX - Mortal Kombat League Tournament Resulets | (Date March 15, 2013)

٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶Dallas vs San Antonio: OBS DJ L Toro vs Tar Nasty ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶

٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶Losers Finals:Tar Nasty vs TEMP ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶

٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶Epic Training Partner Match:Yatchinator vs Tar Nasty ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶

(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.·TEMP vs Tar Nasty·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SATX - Mortal Kombat League Tournament | (Date March 09, 2013)

٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶Losers Finals:Tar Nasty vs Yatchinator ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶

20. ReeseFromSac

ReeseFromSac New Member

Steam:
    ReeseFromSac
    Here's some lackluster gameplay of mine featuring Noob Saibot.
    Wemfs likes this.